- Do you like GREENFIELD work?
- Would you like to made a fundamental contribution how children the Netherlands learn in school with cool technology? (it’s about time right?!)
- Do you want a chance to totally build an innovative application from the ground up based on the latest and best technologies?
- Do you like to work within a super energetic entrepreneurs in a cool product company that is about the revolutionize the way that children learn in school in a very personalized way?
Then this is the job for you!
Your employer: Energetic software organization develops revolutionary learning system
This young, fresh and very energetic product company in Utrecht is about the totally revolutionize the way pupils in school can consume content by filling in a gaping hole in the market. Their innovative product enables publishers, teachers and students to super easily develop, distribute and update content and to personalize it to the unique learning needs of students. Furthermore this product enables the possibility to analyze the huge amount of data generated while the content is consumed enabling huge innovations for the future! This will enable a huge reduction in costs for schools, offer higher personalized learning value to student next to a way more interactive and fun way of learning.
This is a unique chance to join a young but growing product company that is about to go into the history books as the organization that revolutionized the way students learn though digital devices! After conquering the Netherlands there is a lot of potential to take on the world. Interested? I understand why!
What is required?
- Experience with Angular and Git
- Good communicator, eager to learn
- Experience with REST API’s
- Experience with modern development tools like Bower, Gulp/Grunt, Karma and Jasmine
- Passionate about clean, high quality code
- Experience with Unit Testing/TDD, Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery is a big plus
- Experience with Protractor, Less and/or Heroku is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 3000 and € 4000 per month based on knowledge and experience (although you can grow once you prove your skills)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 holidays
- Working from home possibilities
- Traveling compensation
- Best of the best hardware
- Lots of room to visit seminars etc to hone your skills
Are you interested to help shape the face of how kids learn?