- Do you want your code to make a high impact on society, through driving the evolution of semantic technology?
- Are you passionate about being part of a company of engineering craftsman a.o. schooled in information technology, artificial intelligence, civil engineering, linguistics, aerospace engineering, medicinal chemistry and architecture?
- Do you like working in a highly Scrum environment with a start-up feel and a relaxed atmosphere where colleagues treat each other with great respect?
Then this is the job for you!
Your employer: Group of Semantic Technology Specialists Scaling Up | Amsterdam Area
This employer has been the main driver of the implementation for Semantic technology in fields where there is a high impact on society for a number of years now. They for instance change the way governments and large scale building companies work. They have mastered the art of making information explicit and clear to all parties. Success is standing at their door and they are currently saying no to clients and now set a course to scale up to be able to expand further. Joining them would mean a stable ground to build a career.
Next to laying the ground work for creation of the Github of semantic technology you will work on usability and data accesability challenges and create views for a wide array of user groups. You will find a highly scrum environment with intellectual and smart colleagues in an open workspace. There is a start-up feel with a relaxed atmosphere and a lot of room for fun and jokes. You will see that colleagues treat each other with great respect. A high level of autonomy in function is upheld and there room for input on areas where your skills and interests can benefit the company in other areas than just software engineering. You will be able to bring the full you to the table.
What is required?
- Professional experience with React is a big plus, willing to learn/work with it is a must
- Professional experience with Typescript is a big plus, willing to learn/work with it is a must
- Professional experience with Node is a big plus, willing to learn/work with it is a must
- Professional experience with other SPA frameworks like Angular, Backbone, Knockout, Ext, MooTools, Meteor, Express or Ember is a big plus
- A finished Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences or similar is highly valued
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Code Reviews etc.) is a big plus
- Experience with test standards (Unit Testing, Automated Testing, TDD, BDD) is a big plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and proces automation is a big plus
- Experience with Webpack, Bamboo and Docker is a big plus
- Experience with Mocha and Karma is a big plus
What is offered?
- Between the €40.000 and €65.000 a year, based on relevant knowledge and experience. Both mediors and seniors are welcome.
- 24 holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Pension pay
- Training budget
Do you want to be part of a group of intellectual engineers and lay the ground work for the Github of Semantic technologies?
Please send your CV to Rik van Riessen via .email@example.com