Vacature Tech Lead DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam | Leading in setting up and running the most mission critical AWS environments of the Dutch Economy | AWS, Splunk, DataDog, ELK | €127,200 + fixed contract
Your job: Tech Lead DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work on the most mission critical AWS systems that ensure that the Netherlands remains running, where 100% uptime is necessary and you are technically ultimately responsible for how this environment will be set up and run?
- As a Tech Lead DevOps, do you like to lead some of the best DevOps/Cloud/SRE/infra people in the Netherlands where you can learn an unprecedented amount from each other, contribute to the AWS community and make a REAL impact?
- Do you like working from home for 2 days, mobility allowance of 7,200 euros, an unlimited training budget, a personal growth plan, and a permanent contract immediately?
Then read on!
Your employer: Running the most Mission Critical Systems of the Dutch economy with a 99.9% uptime = next level
This organization was established to keep the most critical systems in the Netherlands up and running. Because they have so much in-house expertise, decades of track record, an enormous track record, and have the best Cloud, Infra, DevOps, and SRE engineers in the Netherlands, you will have technical end responsibility for deploying the most mission-critical AWS environments in the Netherlands and to be run by your team. Now that’s impact!
Working here means enormous freedom and responsibility, in your autonomous self-managing teams. You determine the architecture, the stack, and the real solution and can test your skills in the most challenging AWS environments within Infra, Logistics, Trading, Payments, and critical Government systems. If your systems go down, part of the Netherlands will go down!
Everything here is designed to let you perform to the best of your ability. Think of a personal development plan, endless training opportunities, regular knowledge sharing, a lot of input into the AWS community, and an incredibly luxuriously furnished office with its own private chef and gym. This way you can help your team move forward with every technical issue from the office 3 days a week because you are the most technical DevOps Engineer within the team. Due to unprecedented success, they are continuously growing. This offers an incredible amount of career opportunities. We are therefore looking for:
Your role: Tech Lead DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam.
As Tech Lead DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam you will join one of the many high impact AWS projects for one of the key customers, with an unprecedented impact on the Netherlands and millions of Dutch people.
You are hired for your expertise and therefore have complete control and autonomy. You build the entire AWS infrastructure from scratch, including automation.
You are the point of contact for the DevOps engineer in your team for all technical issues and will provide them with mentoring, coaching, and training. If an expansion is required within the fast-growing team, you are the right person to determine whether candidates meet the standard of the team.
Your growth opportunities:
Cloud is HOT. That is why you can grow very fast here. This gives you the opportunity to grow further as a Principal or Architect.
What is being asked?
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a DevOps / SRE / CLOUD / INFRASTRUCTURE engineer.
- Communicative skills can involve stakeholders in your choices.
- Experience in mission critical AWS environments
- Knowledge of Ansible or Puppet is a plus.
- Knowledge of Terraform or Cloudformation is a plus.
- Knowledge of CDK, Docker, or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge of Bash or Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of Splunk, Datadog, or ELK is a plus.
- Knowledge of building Ci/Cd pipelines is a plus.
- A completed technical HBO or WO is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €107,200 and €127,200 per year based on knowledge and added value
- Immediately a permanent contract!
- Choice of 36 or 40 hours.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- 25 vacation days + unlimited more in consultation with your team.
- Working in a hyper modern office with a star chef and gym.
- Always the latest laptop and phone.
- Infinite training and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
Are you the Tech Lead DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam with a strong sense of responsibility who wants to keep the Netherlands running in the most critical environments and thus make an impact on everyone in the Netherlands together with your autonomous team?