Vacature Teamlead DevOps Engineer Amsterdam | Tech Scale-Up | Globally Used DevOps Tooling | AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Monitoring, Gitlab | €120,000
Your job: Teamlead DevOps Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work for a technically driven Tech Scale-Up that builds an innovative tool for software engineers where you can further manage and expand the entire Cloud platform and team?
- Do you want to help set up a SaaS platform from scratch where you choose the tech and take full responsibility for the operations?
- Do you want to coach the Engineers in your team to get the best out of themselves so that you can develop yourself as a manager?
Then read on!
Your employer: Innovative Tech Scale-Up builds Globally used software engineering tooling!
This successful scale-up product company is developing a state-of-the-art SaaS/Cloud Native suite that enables software development teams worldwide to locate and resolve pain points in a complex IT environment. In addition, this tool allows them to make better decisions by leveraging the power of real-time data streaming. Here you will get started with some of the brightest minds in real-time data processing and Cloud Native Engineering!
Coming on board now means you get the chance to set up the entire infrastructure and platform. And this for a SaaS solution with the potential of a Datadog. This is where you want to be now to experience and fully shape the journey from the beginning.
As part of a much larger network of software engineering professionals, you have the bonus of working at an innovative product company, with the opportunity to participate in bi-monthly knowledge sharing. If you want to work with high-quality Engineers who take craftsmanship to a higher level and where you work on a tool that every DevOps/SRE Engineer wants to work with, you’ve come to the right place!
Your role: Teamlead DevOps Engineer Amsterdam
As a Teamlead DevOps Engineer Amsterdam, you will have full responsibility for the Platform team of 4 people, you will be ultimately responsible for the SaaS and Kubernetes platform. In order to offer the flagship product as a SaaS solution, a completely new Cloud Native platform must be developed where you can design on-call, monitoring, and the platform itself. Here you get the chance to take charge of the team, where you combine technology with the team by developing and working together effectively.
As Teamlead DevOps Engineer Amsterdam, you are responsible for the operations within the organization and you sit at the table with the MT as a point of contact for your domain.
As the organization grows and the product gains more traction within the worldwide market of DevOps tooling, you have the opportunity to expand the DevOps teams further and grow into a DevOps manager. Here you are good for years!
What is required?
- 6+ years of professional experience in Development and/or System Engineering
- 2+ years of professional experience with Kubernetes
- Experience within a SaaS environment, strong basic knowledge of how to run a SaaS solution in the Cloud!
- Understanding the basic principles of monitoring.
- Experience in managing a DevOps team
- Strong communicator and able to include other Engineers within your vision
- Experience coaching and supervising other Engineers
- Pre-experience with Terraform
- Pre-experience with Public Cloud AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Pre-experience working within a SaaS environment
- On-call experience and knowledge of how to set up this is a plus
What’s on offer?
- Between €95,000 and €120,000 based on knowledge and added value
- 4 days working from home
- 5 – 15% end-of-year bonus
- 20 knowledge exchange sessions per year with some of the most inspiring colleagues you could wish for
- 4 team events per year
- Extensive training budget
- Public transport paid in full
- A brand new laptop/MacBook + accessories every 2 years
- ADSL at home paid for you
- If applicable: Relocation package on arrival from abroad (visa + accommodation paid for the first 2 months)
Do you want to set up a fully greenfield SaaS platform where you lead a team of 3 DevOps Engineers and can make a huge impact within a medium-sized technology company?