Vacature Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam | Remote | Multi-Tennant Cloud Platform | Millions of end users | Azure, Microservers, Kubernetes, Monitoring | €110,000 + 10% bonus
Your job: Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to help an Enterprise environment to the Cloud with more than a thousand high load applications with millions of users?
- Do you want to work for a modern tech unit within an established organization where you will have the opportunity to work with A.I. , IoT and Robotics?
- Do you want to work within a Cloud Native environment and work within a modern Microservers Architecture with tech such as Kubernetes?
Then read on quickly!
Your employer: Global market leader in Fintech
This highly successful fintech giant delivers tremendous added value to tens of millions of consumers through some of Europe’s most impactful organizations. You will work within their innovation unit where you get all the freedom to apply modern Tech and where they work with principles such as A.I. , IoT and Robotics ! They are an established organization of allure and world leader within their focus, providing a lot of security, stability, knowledge and budgets. It is therefore not surprising that they have grown successfully and very profitably every year since their inception. Truly a success story!
Working here means a socially and technologically driven culture in which you enjoy a lot of flexibility and room for personal growth.
Your role: Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Site Relaibility Engineer Amsterdam, you build state-of-the-art modern cloud environments in collaboration with your driven development teams. The impact is enormous because millions of end customers are served with it. Some customers even have tens of millions of end users, which poses huge challenges for scalability, for example they have to deal with almost 100 thousand alerts per day.
You work in an informal international agile environment, where DevOps is a strong part of the culture and vision. You will work in a very international team of multiple DevOps Engineers where you are needed to further develop and fully automate the Azure platform. You have to deal with a lot of Greenfield work. This way you and your team ensure that more than 1000 business applications continue to run in a modern Cloud environment.
As the load on their multi-tenant systems continues to grow, you need to auto-scale to do this, migrate them to Kubernetes and get a chance to shape this migration. You are also involved in automating the infrastructure with Terraform and keeping the systems running.
Unlike many other jobs, you can spend almost all of your time developing the platform and a lot of it on Greenfield projects. Because real DevOps is in their DNA, you work closely with the developers, with a fully automated delivery pipeline and a budget per team to make an impact in your own Azure environment.
Their stack: Azure, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Grafana and Prometheus
Because the company is growing very fast, you get the opportunity to develop yourself further into a Lead Engineer!
What is required?
- At least 3 years of professional experience within Cloud/Devops
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Based in the Netherlands or open to relocate
- Experience with Monitoring such as Prometheus and Grafana
- A passion for new technology and process automation
- Nice to have experience with infrastructure as code: Terraform or equivalent technologies
- Nice to have experience with scalable systems and Kubernetes
- Experience in managing security is a plus
- Experience with operating systems such as Linux is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between €75,000 and €110,000
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Working remotely (from the Netherlands)
- 25 vacation days
- 10% Bonus based on personal performance
- Relocation package
- Good pension
- Travel allowance
Do you want to work for an innovative fintech market leader with a technically complex challenge, do you want to participate in the development and automation of the state of the art Azure platform and scale up to millions of users?