Vacature Senior Scala Developer Utrecht | E-Health tech giant will change healthcare forever with new disruptive platform | Scala, Akka, Kafka, Kubernetes & AWS | Salary € 85.000
Vacancy: Senior Scala Developer Utrecht
- Would you like to contribute to a product that directly affects healthcare and the lives of millions of Dutch people?
- Do you enjoy working at the market leader within E-Health where there is a lot of room for innovation?
- Do you also enjoy working within an organization where you are often involved in greenfield with modern technologies such as Scala, Akka, Kafka, Kubernetes & AWS?
- Do you think work-life balance is important, and would you like to work at an organization where remote working is possible, even after Corona?
Then this is the job for you!
Your employer: E-Health tech scale-up will change healthcare forever with disruptive platform
This E-Health tech scale-up has been successful for years with their innovative software products. As a result, they have been the market leader in healthcare for years and now 90% of hospitals within the Netherlands work via their mission-critical E-Health systems they build here. Hospitals use these systems for their most critical processes. This allows you to have a positive impact on healthcare in the Netherlands and the lives of millions of people. This means that your systems are responsible for saving human lives!
Currently, this company has entered a new phase. A new platform is being built here, with the aim of making healthcare in the Netherlands a lot more interactive, giving millions of Dutch people a lot more influence on how, where and when they receive healthcare. This allows you as a Senior Scala Developer to focus a lot on greenfield with nice modern technologies such as Scala, Akka, Kafka, Kubernetes & AWS.
Here you will work in an organization with a flat structure with short lines. Work-life balance is one of the most respected values here. They also largely embraced flexible working hours and remote working (up to 3 days a week).
Your role: Senior Scala Developer Utrecht
In your role as Senior Scala Developer Utrecht, you will work in one of their core teams. In this team you will build an innovative platform that provides a whole new customer journey for all users within healthcare, giving them more influence on where and when they receive care. This way you have a direct impact on improving quality and innovation for healthcare, giving millions of Dutch people access to better healthcare.
This innovation is accompanied by a lot of greenfield. You and your team will build new features within the architecture of Dutch healthcare. In addition, that platform must be very high-available, as it must be available to 17 million users.
What is being asked?
- A BSc or MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional Software Development experience
- Professional experience with Scala or from your own project
- Experience with Akka is a plus
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Experience with Docker and / or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL technology is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Continuous delivery and deployment is a plus
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to € 85.000 based on knowledge and experience
- 27 vacation days
- Up to 3 working days from home per week (after Corona)
- Excellent pension scheme
- Determine your own hours
- The best hardware
- Travel allowance
- Own parking place
- Nourished meals throughout the day
Do you like the combination of solving complex issues with modern tech, and at the same time making a positive impact on the lives of millions of Dutch people?