Vacature Senior Scala Developer | Rotterdam | Real Time Streaming Data Tech Scale-Up to Reduce CO2 | Scala, Akka-streams, Kafka | up to € 90.720
Your job: Senior Scala Developer Rotterdam
- Are you passionate about functional/reactive programming, streaming data and high-tech, cloud-based product development for a global audience?
- Do you love working with very passionate and capable engineers working on a very tangible product with the potential to revolutionize one of the most impactful industries of the world?
- Do you like hands-on coding, mentoring and together with your team helping this well-funded scale-up grow?
Then this is your job!
Your employer: Disruptive Streaming Data Product Helps to Reduce CO2 output and increase efficiency!
This well-funded tech scale-up is working on a very innovative global product, based on real-time streaming data from continuously moving data sources from all over the planet. They work hard to revolutionize one of the most impactful (and very tangible) industries in the world! Joining this organization means having a real impact, both due to the phase of the company as well as the industry.
Here multiple, very capable engineering teams work in a very agile way on various parts of the product. Some of the biggest and most impactful companies on the planet are working with the products and have traction to grow far beyond that. As the product is already in production they get direct feedback multiple times per day. Now they are pushing hard to mature the product further so they can service a global group of clients in every country on the planet!
Working here means working within a continuous learning environment where people have a polyglot mind-set. Here you get to work with solid software engineers, agile processes, highly productive teams, very modern technology, lots of room for courses, trainings, and going to seminars while working on very tangible systems/products that have a global impact.
Your role: Senior Scala Developer Rotterdam
As Senior Scala Developer Rotterdam you will help extend their platform, with a very fresh codebase. All where scalability, performance and handling huge amounts of ever-increasing streaming data are paramount. In your work, you will get lots of creative freedom.
After this project, there are years of work for you to help complete, as the roadmap is action-packed. Also, you help to build an awesome tech culture, based on all of the modern best practices. This is a real impact!
What is required?
- A minimum of 5 years of professional development experience
- Professional experience with Scala
- Technical BSc or MSc degree, or similar working level
- Experience with Kafka or similar streaming technology is a plus
- Experience with AWS or other cloud vendors is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Delivery & test automation is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 75.000 and € 90.720
- An indefinite contract!
- The possibility to work 40, 36 or 4×9
- Yearend bonus!
- 24 holidays
- Travelling costs compensated
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home for 3 days per week
- Annual training budget to visit seminars, conferences and do courses
- MacBook or Laptop
Do you love helping a very impactful tech scale-up grow while satisfying your hunger in functional programming, scala and streaming technology?