Vacature Senior Scala Developer Amsterdam | eHealth tech company is to launch a new product! | Scala, Typelevel Stack (Cats, Doobie, http), Kubernetes, Azure, Kafka | Salary up to €90.000
Your job: Senior Scala Developer Amsterdam
- Do you want to combine product development in FP/Scala with making a real life impact within eHealth?
- Do you enjoy working in a medium-sized product company where your work really makes a difference to society?
- Would you also like to do a lot of greenfield within an innovation-driven environment in Scala, Kubernetes, Azure & Kafka?
Then don’t wait any longer, this is the job for you!
Your employer: High Tech product development within eHealth helps save lives!
This medium-sized software product company in the center of Amsterdam helps save lives in healthcare by automating human errors throughout the communication chain. This is not an easy task: connecting all the different caregivers, patients and even medical devices. So are you looking for a job where you can really put your knowledge and skills to use and help people at the same time. Then you’ve come to the right place!
They have a culture where every individual is valued, which is why they give their employees a lot of support and you enjoy the benefits of a great work-life balance here. Things like flexible working hours, working from home and personal development have been a standard since this company was founded years ago.
Their technology culture is also one where people collaborate on creative ideas to advance the product, improve quality, or implement new technologies that can improve the overall experience for the customers. Working here means a lot of impact on the future of the platform!
Your role: Senior Scala Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Scala Developer Amsterdam you work in one of the multidisciplinary teams to help expand the platform with new functions, but also get the chance to build a completely new product. A new product will be built here based on streaming data, which will allow thousands of healthcare workers to work smarter, more efficiently and more accurately and to prevent errors. So you have a direct positive impact on the lives of millions of Dutch people! Scalability issues need to be solved here so that these systems can ultimately handle millions of users.
You will work closely with several very experienced and passionate frontend, backend and Cloud Software Engineers. So there is a lot to learn from each other. Because the company is continuously growing, there is plenty of room to invest in yourself through courses, attending seminars or reading books. So you get enough room to lift yourself to a higher level.
What is being asked?
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience with programming in Scala.
- You have knowledge of concepts in Functional programming
- Experience with Typelevel Stack (Cats, Doobie, http) is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud such as AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
- Experience within CI/CD environments is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL, Python or Typescript is a plus
What is on offer?
- Salary up to €90.000 gross per year based on knowledge and experience
- Working remotely, even after Corona (1 day a week in the office)
- A great workplace 5 minutes from Amsterdam CS
- Ability to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Flexible working hours
- Good pension
- Travel allowance
- Good hardware
As a Senior Scala Developer Amsterdam, would you like to help make an impact within a medium-sized eHealth organization and at the same time have a positive impact on the lives of millions of people?