Vacature Senior .NET Developer Amsterdam | Healthcare-Tech Scale Up saves millions of lives around the world | .NET, C#, Docker, Azure | € 85.000
Your job: Senior .NET Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to work on a Well-Funded Scale Up that is about to break through worldwide?
- Do you want to design and build scalable systems that will save people’s lives?
- Would you like to work in one of the core backend teams with a lot of growth possibilities?
- Do you prefer to work in a technically advanced environment with C#, .NET (5.0+), Docker and Azure?
Don’t wait any longer, because this is your chance!
Your employer: Healthcare-Tech Scale-Up saves millions of lives around the world
Sometimes you have those companies that remain under the radar for so long and are there all at once with such an impact on people and society that they are immediately impossible to imagine everyday life without. Here is another example. This tech company has managed to combine the medical world and software engineering with A.I into a number of products that will have a direct impact on saving lives around the world.
The organization has been around for several years now and can be called a very stable scale-up. The organization was founded by a group of people who have earned their stripes in healthcare. The organization has made great strides in recent years, and it is now on the verge of its definitive breakthrough. Tens of millions in funding are on the horizon and several new teams will be formed next year. After the Netherlands has been conquered, it will also be Europe and the rest of the world next year.
The organization is characterized by its very high level of knowledge. You come here to work in a very high-quality engineering culture. You will also work in an environment where people like to share knowledge, try to get the best out of themselves and each other, and especially want to embark on this adventure together.
Will you be there while they are still at the beginning of this adventure?
Your role: Senior .NET Developer Amsterdam
In your role as Senior .NET Developer Amsterdam, you will lead one of the core backend teams of the organization. You and your team will work on data heavy and scalable systems that make it possible to create better care and thus have a direct impact on saving lives around the world. In addition to helping the team build hands-on, you will also be involved in the design of new functionalities. This way you have a lot of influence on the technical decisions.
The organization is growing rapidly and the number of teams is expected to triple or quadruple next year. It is therefore possible to grow from a .NET Developer to a Lead for one of the new teams.
What is being asked?
- At least 4 years of professional software development experience within C#/.NET
- Experience with C# & (ASP).NET Core of .NET 5.0+ is a must!
- At least a completed BSc in Computer Science or comparable
- Experience with Microservices and/or Serverless Cloud environments is a plus
- Experience with Azure/AWS is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with building REST services
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to € 85.000 based on knowledge, experience and impact
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Excellent pension scheme
- 25 vacation days
- Very flexible working hours and working from home options
- Mobile phone and laptop of your choice
- Lunch at the office
- Generous training budget
Would you like to work for this E-Health Rocketship that is about to take off and save millions of lives around the world?