Vacature Senior Kotlin Developer Utrecht | Highly tangible product is being rebuilt here | R&D & Design | Kotlin, Spring Boot, Axon, Event Sourcing, Docker, Kubernetes, DDD, Cloud | €103,680
Your job: Senior Kotlin Developer Utrecht
- Do you also prefer to work on a product, where you go in depth with an experienced team?
- Would you like to build a very tangible and successful product from scratch with cutting-edge technology?
- Do you like a challenge around modelling, performance, design, and greenfield, where you work with technologies such as Kotlin, Spring Boot, Axon, Event Sourcing, Docker, Kubernetes, DDD, and Cloud?
- Do you also like good conditions such as a salary of up to € 103.680, 27 vacation days, 3 working days from home, a bonus, and attending conferences?
Then don’t wait any longer, because we have the job for you!
Your employer: Medium-sized tech company builds highly successful and tangible product from scratch
This successful medium-sized technology company has for years occupied a leading position in a multi-billion dollar industry, which is essential to our daily lives. Thanks to their smart products, they are able to optimize so much that organizations all over the world use these products.
An important phase has arrived at this successful technology company. It was decided to build the products completely from scratch with an R&D team. This product will become the backbone for further success in the coming decades. As an engineer, this means that you can directly contribute to the success of the entire company. A lot has been invested in the technology here and you will find a very modern stack with Kotlin, Spring Boot, Axon, Event Sourcing, Docker, Kubernetes, DDD, and GCP. Professional Kotlin experience is not a must!
The organization is characterized by its very informal character and flat structure. That makes the lines nice and short. Decisions are made quickly and you won’t be bothered by bureaucracy or top-down management here. The R&D teams are driven by a great passion for technology. People here attend conferences together, there is a large training budget and as an engineer, you get all the space here to experiment on one of the greenfield challenges. As an engineer, you have an environment where you can completely let loose with your passion.
Your role: Senior Kotlin Developer Utrecht
In your role as Senior Kotlin Developer Utrecht you will work in one of the R&D teams of experienced software engineers. You and your team are responsible for the design and development of this new product. High level has been chosen for DDD and Event Sourcing, the rest is still open, such as designing the domain models.
As an engineer, you can sink your teeth into a wide range of technical challenges here. The features are clear, but due to the nature of the software, the puzzle is complex. Furthermore, you find challenges around data structures, performance, and scalability. Well-modelled software and long-term maintainable software and asynchronous ability to run make the whole thing very exciting.
You will work in a close-knit team, with smart colleagues. You work here in the full width of the product and will touch most parts. That also means that in the long run, you can really go in-depth here and really make the new product big and watch it grow.
What is being asked?
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin and Spring Boot
- Experience with DDD and/or event sourcing is a big plus
- Experience with CQRS and/or Axon is a big plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Typescript/Angular is a plus
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP is a plus
- Experience with greenfield and product development is a plus
What is on offer?
- Salary between €71.280 and €103.680 depending on knowledge and experience
- The possibility to work 32, 36, or 40 hours
- Bonus scheme
- 27 vacation days
- 3 working days at home
- Laptop of your choice
- Training budget
Have you always wanted to build a software product from scratch? Where you can work with a super modern stack and a good salary in return?