Vacature Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam | Complex FinTech challenges with high social impact | Kotlin, Quarkus, Docker, Kubernetes, MariaDB, TDD, Encryption | €84.000
Vacancy: Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam
- Do you enjoy working on highly tangible software products that make the lives of millions of consumers easier every day?
- Do you enjoy solving real-life technical challenges where software and hardware come together while working with technology such as Kotlin, Concurrency, TDD & Encryption?
- Do you like working within a 100% tech company with a matching engineering culture: mature processes, automated delivery pipelines, a high level of knowledge of the engineers and the opportunity to get started with Kotlin?
Then don’t wait any longer, because this is the job for you!
Your employer: Builds FinTech real-life solutions with a high social impact
This tech organization of allure understands the value of automation like no other, to stay ahead globally and to add value to their customer group of millions around the world. In fact, there is a good chance that you too have used this company’s systems!
They have recruited the region’s best software engineers to join one of their multiple DevOps teams to develop the most progressive products. People breathe flexible, very fast delivery processes and fully automated testing. Delivery teams work closely with the business and have full autonomy to make their own decisions. As it should be.
You will immediately be in luck here, because there is a great diversity of technical challenges ahead. With products that millions of people use, distributed all over the world, there are enormous challenges. The products must be up and running 24/7, be able to handle high loads with a focus on security and encryption. The integrations with other services are particularly complex, you will find a lot of greenfield here and existing systems are moving from a monolith to a microservices architecture. In short, more than enough to do.
The company culture is characterized as super tech-driven, informal, friendly and very innovative. Always looking for the next new thing that can add value to the world! People work here on average for a long time, so that says something about the culture. If you like high impact, autonomy, responsibility, learning and growth, then this job is for you!
Your job: Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam you will work in one of the multidisciplinary scrum teams aimed at making payments easier. Together with your team of bright minds, you will work to evolve the platform into a maintainable and scalable architecture while delivering new features that will become key to customers’ growth. An application that is as simple as possible for the customer to use, means a lot of technical challenges for you as a Backend Developer!
In addition, as a team you are end-2-end responsible for the product. This includes architecture, development, deployment and testing. You can go all out here. During your work you will face non-trivial software challenges surrounding Encryption, Non-Blocking & Concurrency. How cool is that?
What is being asked?
- Minimum 4 years of professional development experience
- Professional experience with Java or Kotlin (and willingness to work with Kotlin)
- Experience with Spring Boot, Quarkus or Micronaut is a plus
- Experience with architecture and design is a plus
- A completed technical Bachelor or Master is a plus
- Experience with building highly secure and/or highly available systems is a plus
What is offered?
- Good salary between €70.000 & €84.000 based on knowledge and added value
- The option to work 32, 36 or 40 hours!
- Very solid pension
- 25 vacation days
- Working from home for 1 to 2 days
- Flexible working hours
- The best hardware
- Daily lunch at the office
- Trips abroad
- Buy shares with a discount
- Training budget
- Travel expenses paid for you!
As a Senior Kotlin Developer, are you passionate about working on tangible software products with positive impact on society while solving technically complex puzzles?