Vacature Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam | High Impact Highly Available Greenfield Systems Used by Millions | Kotlin, Spring Boot, Kafka, Concurrency, Vert.x, Reactive Programming | Up to € 80.000 + permanent contract!
Your job: Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam
- Do you like translating complex business challenges into technology and working on very tangible long term (up to 2 years) projects which impact millions of customers and retailers daily?
- Do you love solving real life engineering challenges where software and hardware meet while working with tech like Reactive Programming, Kotlin, Non-Blocking/Concurrency, Kafka, Vert.X, Lambda’s and Reactive Programming?
- How about working for an informal, passionate, 100% tech company with a very flat structure, where people love working so much they stay for 8 years of longer?!
- Do you say yes to great benefits like a permanent contract, the best hardware, flexible working hours, working from home possibilities, fully paid pension, a big training budget and vast possibilities to visit conferences?
Then read on, this is your job!
Your employer: The hardware & software experts in building high quality long term solutions that service millions of customers every day!
At this 100% tech company, you will find passionate, tech driven and super friendly hardware and software engineers from all over the world. They put their passion into building highly reliable and available systems for some of the most interesting FinTech clients in Europe!
The great thing about it that you work with your team from the office (or at home) but have the diversity of different long-term projects every 1,5 to 2 years. Always greenfield, always where you are involved in tech choice/architecture! They are big enough to make a huge impact for their clients, but still small enough to know all your colleagues by name. Best of both worlds!
The company culture is characterized as being super tech driven, informal, friendly and highly innovative. Always looking for the next new thing that can add value to customers!
They believe that smart and motivated people excel when you give them the freedom and responsibility to do their job. Which is why you can enjoy flexible working hours, working from home possibilities (also after corona) and you directly get a permanent contract! On average people work here for 8 years! If you love impact, autonomy, responsibility, learning and growing, this job is for you!
Your job: Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam
As they are continuously and very successfully growing, we are looking for a Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam to work in one of their newly formed dev teams, to work on greenfield long term projects.
As Senior Kotlin Developer will work very closely with your team, the super inspiring founders, and be an important link in making strategic decisions to help the company with challenges that make an impact on the biggest companies around. And that while having the freedom to choose your technologies and work with highly skilled and experienced software architects.
As Senior Kotlin Developer Amsterdam you are participating in translating business challenges into technology in the very tangible software projects/products that last for about 1,5 to 2 years and always start from scratch. So you can always choose the most up to date technology while having maximum impact on the end result! Do you now understand why people hang around for 8 years or more at this company? 😊
What is required?
- A minimum of 5 years of professional development experience
- Professional experience with Java or Kotlin (and the willingness to work with Kotlin)
- Strong communication skills
- A completed technical Bachelor or Masters is a big plus
- Experience with architecture, design and mentoring is a plus
- Experience with Spring Boot and Kafka is a plus
- Experience with building highly secure and/or highly available systems are pluses
- Domain knowledge of fintech and payment systems are pluses
What is offered?
- Between €68.000 and €80.000 gross per year, based on knowledge and added value
- A permanent contract! (great for buying a house)
- The ability to work 32, 36 or 40 hours!
- Fully paid pension
- 27 vacation days, based on full time (2 above average!)
- Up to two days working from home (also after corona)
- Flexible working hours
- The best hardware
- Daily lunch at the office
- Training budget
- Travel expenses paid for you!
Are you passionate about working on greenfield highly reliable and super secure long term software project that last up to 2 years while working from the comfort of your own house or office?