Vacature Senior Kotlin Backend Developer Amsterdam | Disrupt a well-established industry like Uber did with impact on millions of users | Kotlin, Spring Boot, Docker, AWS, MongoDB, Kafka & DDD | €95.000 + €5.000 bonus + permanent contract
Your job: Senior Kotlin Backend Developer Amsterdam
- What do you think about disrupting a well-established industry used by billions of people worldwide?
- What do you think about working on engineering solutions that haven’t been developed on a worldwide scale, until now?
- How about design and develop high-traffic products from scratch based on Kotlin, Spring Boot, DDD, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS?
If you like it, please read on!
Your employer: Tech Innovator is building high traffic products for the security of billions of people
Even in the current world with all the technological and engineering power we have, we still see companies disrupt industries that are here for ages. So is this tech innovator! Building high traffic products that ensure the safety and security of billions of people. The future looks very promising as they have many paying customers already, and some are big famous names we all know buying their products. Together with the backing of a very wealthy mother company, this will be a great adventure.
The multi-tenant cloud platform they are developing is never developed on the scale the are currently working on. Within a high-traffic environment and services that billions of people are using (Yep you read it right! Almost everybody on this planet has to deal with these products), you can imagine that building product from scratch on this scale can be a big challenge for you engineering mind. All this is developed with a bleeding-edge tech stack based on Kotlin, Spring Boot, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS together with DDD, within a Cloud-First and high traffic environment.
This medium sized company has a true engineering culture and is very open and transparent. The organization is not bureaucratic and has a bottom-up culture. They have autonomous teams and therefor have a lot of freedom to make their own decisions. They highly value good quality, so clean coding and test automation are important.
Your role: Senior Kotlin Backend Developer Amsterdam
In your role as a Senior Kotlin developer Amsterdam you will be working in one of the multidisciplinary teams together with the brightest backend, front-end, and data engineers. Here you will be working in a real product development environment where you and your team are end responsible for one of the products within the platform. If you’re passionate about tackling complex problems within a high-traffic distributed infrastructure by designing, implementing, scalable, and reliable solutions, you have found the right place.
The company is rapidly growing and expecting to double in size in the coming year. As a Senior Kotlin developer Amsterdam there are great chances to grow with the company into leadership or architectural focusing positions.
What they are looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years backend software engineering experience
- Experience with Kotlin or Java
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with microservices is a plus
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud, preferable AWS is a plus
- Experience with clean coding, Solid is a plus
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design is a plus
What do they offer?
- Salary up to €95.000 gross annually salary
- €5.000 fixed bonus on top of your salary
- Stock option plan!
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Hardware (Mac or Laptop)
- Training budget
- Travel expenses
- Daily lunches at the office
- Work remotely 4x per week
- Work 1 month per year remote abroad
Would you like to disrupt an ever old and well-esteblished industry, just like Uber did as an Senior Kotlin Backend Developer Amsterdam?
Please send your cv via the form below or send your cv to Roy Schaper via firstname.lastname@example.org