- Have you always dreamed of joining a company where knowledge sharing, fun and only work in modern JS is THE standard?
- Do you want to work at a company with People’s First approach, maximize your growth potential and boost your career?
- What about working with other Elite engineers, Framework contributors (Nuxt, Next, DNode) and influencers in the open-source community?
- What to think of attending biggest JS conferences, working only on Greenfield projects + experience a smooth work life balance?
Then don’t wait any longer because we have the job for you!
Your employer: Setting up leading JS community with most ambitious projects in NL
Sometimes you look at a company and think, “Wow, I wish I had been part of the company when they were just getting started. Well here is your chance. The idea is simple, over the past 3 years a leading SE company of more than 50 developers has been set up here. Within highly skilled teams, these elite JS engineers solve the most complex problems day in day out. By sparring, testing, getting ownership in everything Front end they shape and build sustainable Front end Architectures! Joining this company means you will never be bored, work without legacy or any bureaucratic layer that slows down fast paced decision making.
Nowadays we all know Front end can be made just as complex and can be just as challenging as solving backend issues (maybe more if you ask me!)
The culture here is everything you hope to find as an engineer. Knowledge sharing is key, here the organization is super flat, with short communication lines without any hierarchy. They organize the largest tech events in the world here and have become a real authority. The culture here is open and friendly and good career opportunities that you don’t easily see elsewhere.
You will not only become part of a tech company, but you will also get a bunch of new friends where it’s all about fun and being the best!
Because of their people’s first approach, you will only experience career growth and never think about leaving! For this company it’s not only about listening to what you want, it’s about giving you that growth perspective that you’ve always dreamed of!
What’s being asked?
- Framework agnostic mindset, strong knowledge in JS concepts
- Experience with Microservices or TypeScript is nice to have
- Proactive problem solving mindset
- Always eager to learn and be a better version of yourself!
- Take ownership, team player, share knowledge
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 85.000 (based on knowledge and experience)
- Leasebudget 700 a month
- 30% ruling + Visa support (when needed)
- Indefinite contract from the start!
- Excellent pension scheme
- Latest Hardware
- Personal development plan and + career opportunities!
- Unlimited training budget
- Work in a place where you are number 1
- Growth perspective in the company and learn from the best!