Vacature Senior Java Software Engineer Utrecht | Setting up a new Software Engineering department | Java, Spring, Hibernate, Gradle, Docker, REST, Scrum, CI/CD | Up tot € 5.500 NET p.m + Car
Your job: Senior Java Software engineer Utrecht
- Do you like to be part in setting up a new Software Engineering department?
- What do you think about building this under the wings of an established IT Company, with 20 years of experience is the industry?
- Do you like working on a variety of projects within the Healthcare, E-commerce, Education or Logistics?
- Do you like to earn minimum € 4000,- Netto,- & drive a Mercedes Benz, Laptop, mobile and unlimited budget to do courses and visiting seminars?
Your employer: Building the most awesome software engineering family in the Netherlands
The idea is very clear: Hiring the best back end and full stack software engineers, take leading positions in the most cutting edge projects within industries like Healthcare, E-commerce, Education, Aviation or Logistics and work with leading companies in those industries. This creates an endless flow in challenging projects which you can cherry pick as a Senior Java or Full Stack software engineer. Not only do they create a challenging software engineering culture, but also a real “family culture”. The director is very much involved in this as being the “head of the family”. This means go to events and seminars together, spent some spare time together that is not technical related like weekend trips and more.
Their goal is clear: Hire the best back end and full stack software engineers and take leading positions in the most interesting projects within industries like Healthcare, E-commerce, Education, Aviation and Logistics. This creates an endless flow in challenging projects which you can cherry pick as a Senior Java or Full Stack software engineer. Not only do they create a challenging software engineering culture, but also a real “family culture”. The director is very much involved in this as being the “head of the family”. This means (the possibility of) going to events and seminars together, great city trips and other non-tech related fun trips!
If you want to help build this new kid on the block, under the wings of its very financially strong mother. Grow yourself not only as an engineer, but also build something you can be proud of as a human being? Well don’t wait any longer and take this chance.
Your job: Senior Java software engineer Utrecht
As Senior Java Software Engineer Utrecht, you will be part of a brand-new software development unit. Here you get to work on cutting edge custom software projects, using the best open source tools, technologies and agile methodologies. You will be solving the most complex challenges, within variety of industries and technical environments. This means getting a lot of different insights in different companies and industries, work with many different software engineers to learn from and the opportunity to change project from time to time. Industries you can think of are Healthcare, E-commerce, Education, Logistics and more?
The nice thing is that they have a huge list of projects, from which you can cherry pick the most interesting projects to run. As a Senior Java Software Engineer Utrecht, you will be involved from the very beginning; speaking with the customer, transferring this into requirements and build the solution on projects that last between 6 months and 1,5 years, based on the best of breed technologies and methodologies.
You will enjoy the luxury of an open office space that is just been renovated. Very modern open, with the best tools to perform, pool and soccer table, game corner and the best free lunch you can imagine.
Are you ready to get on board of this new rising star?
What is required?
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java Software Engineering experience
- A technical Bachelor or Master’s degree or similar level
- Experience with modern frameworks like Spring and/or Hibernate
- Experience with built tooling like Gradle, Maven, Git, Jenkins etc is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deliver and/or deployment is a plus
- Experience with AngularJS, 2 or 4, and/or React is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, TDD en Automated Testing, End to End testing is a plus
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL technology is a plus
- Experience microservices and/or RESTful services/API’s is a plus
What is offered?
- A minimum salary from € 4000,- up to € 5500 NETTO a month!
- A Mercedes Benz as a company car or mobility expenses of € 500,- p.m on top of your Net salary
- Hardware of choice: mobile and laptop
- A permanent contract from the beginning
- Unlimited budget to visit conferences and seminars
- 25 holidays
- Great pension
- Health insurance paid partly by the employer
- Company trips with colleagues and family
- 1 inhouse R&D in the HQ
Do you want to be part of this success story to be?