Vacature Senior Java Developer Amsterdam | Booming Online Tech Company with loads of Autonomy | Launching complete new product | Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Docker, K8s, AWS, Kafka | €90.000
Your job: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
- Do you like to have lots of responsibility and freedom while working on fully cloud native systems, millions of daily transactions and challenges around 24/7 availability, high volumes and scaling?
- How would you like to build a successful multi-tenant software product from scratch, with unlimited freedom in architectural design, choosing stack and have a major impact?
- Do you love working in a buzzing, friendly, medium sized, challenging, international, fresh and driven online tech organization with quick decision cycles, where you have major influence and can really push innovation?
- Do you love working with technologies like Java/Kotlin, Spring Boot, AWS, Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes?
Then wait no longer, this is your job!
Your employer: Buzzing online tech company connecting millions every day!
This medium sized online tech company in Amsterdam has truly built something unique for everyone that loves innovation, freedom, autonomy, fun and personal growth! Not even a decade old they have positioned themselves to be the main international tech provider within their domain linking some of the biggest advertisers from around the whole world to tens of millions of consumers daily. Due to our global situation online is growing fast, which they are booming!
Here you will get to work within a fabulous designed and decorated office with energetic colleagues that love to share knowledge, great stories and success. You really feel that you are part of something! Lunches are made by a professional chef, the drinks on Friday are legendary and you can look forward to very flexible working hours and working from home possibilities. As the company is growing you can look forward to solid career growth and learning possibilities!
Your role: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Java Developer Amsterdam you will join a group of international, very driven and experienced software engineers. Here you where will have the chance to contribute on designing and building their next-level multi-tenant SaaS-product completely from scratch with your own tight-knit team, with already some big clients waiting to be their launching customer!
You will focus on wide range of challenges involving huge loads of data, millions of transactions and complex data visualization, with a good mix of greenfield and improvements. You and your engineering colleagues are the tech department, which sits at the heart of the company and is the main driver of innovation.
This enables you to continuously push the boundaries of what can be done with systems the already process millions of transactions per day and sits on an ever growing data lake and work on challenges around scalability, performance, volume and 24/7 uptime. You will have maximum impact as you are in direct contact with the business and will advise them. You have end to end responsibility and autonomy in advising/proposing, defining/refining requirements, backend and as well as R&D. All in a state of the art cloud native environment!
What is required?
- A minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience
- Backend Engineering experience in Java or Kotlin
- A BSc or MSc education like Computer Science or similar
- A passion for well-engineered and clean code
- You have a strong product- and polyglot mindset
- A solid communicator
- Hungry to learn and to grow
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 70.000 and € 84.000 based on experience and added value
- + around €6.000 as an annual bonus (paid every year to date)
- 25 holidays + chance to buy 10 more
- Flexible working hours
- Work 40, 36 or 32 hours per week
- Working from home possibilities (3 days from home)
- Amazing company lunches with a professional chef
- An amazing office within a great Amsterdam area
- Public transportation compensation
- Laptop or Macbook
- Big training budgets!
- Epic company trips abroad and drinks!
- Discount on gym subscription
Are you a broadly interested knowledge hungry software engineer that likes working in a fast pace environment where you are in the lead?