Vacature Senior Java Developer Amsterdam | Innovative Mission Critical High Impact Fintech Scale-Up | 4 days working from home | Java 17 & 21 , Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka & PostgreSQL | €100.000 + 15% bonus
Your job: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
- Do you enjoy working for an innovative FinTech Scale-Up with Mission-Critical systems with billions of transactions per day, impact on millions, and the ability to turn the entire market upside down?
- Do you like the mental puzzles within mission critical FinTech, but then work within a medium-sized, innovative tech organization without bureaucracy, with a close-knit culture and an excellent work-life balance?
- Would you like to work on modernizing the stack, setting up event-driven architectures, and even launching new products?
- Do you say yes to a 15% bonus, working from home up to 4 days a week, an excellent pension, and a generous training budget?
Then don’t wait any longer, because this is the job for you!
Your employer: Disruptive FinTech Product with the chance to turn the entire market upside down!
Since the foundation of this revolutionary product, this medium-sized FinTech company has become a real authority within the FinTech landscape. With their mission critical core systems, they literally prevent financial crises. Working here means that you and your team have an impact on the entire global financial markets and can crack your brain to solve very challenging mental puzzles around availability, resiliency, scalability, and self-healing.
The culture is close–knit, and the company is not too big, so everyone knows each other by name. There is a technically driven management that stimulates innovation and knowledge sharing. This really stimulates you to get the best out of yourself!
As a core asset of the organization, you enjoy an excellent work-life balance! For example, you can work from home for four days with flexible working hours, there is a strong focus on quality and you get a lot of time to develop yourself through courses and training. In addition, you immediately enjoy a 15% bonus, 26 standard vacation days + 1 extra vacation day per year of employment, a premium-free pension up to 23%, an iPhone + laptop, a fully catered lunch, € 2.000 annual training budget, and a brand new office with the most beautiful view of Amsterdam!
Your role: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Java Developer in Amsterdam you will join us at the perfect time because you and your passionate and experienced colleagues are taking a new strategic direction for the coming years. You can get your teeth into launching new financial products, modernizing the tech stack, and implementing event-driven architectures while helping to take software craftsmanship across teams to the next level. So you can really leave your mark here on the end result, on the systems, and create something that you can look back on with pride in the years to come!
Together you will work to design and implement new microservices, build the core platform with millions of transactions per day to an event-driven architecture, improve code quality, and help modernize the entire stack.
And if you like greenfield, you’ve come to the right place: many new products waiting to be built completely from scratch! In short, there is still plenty of work for the coming years!
Switching teams within the organization is no problem here. Through this variation, you learn more, and you can continue to develop in all kinds of facets. There are various career opportunities within the company. Here you can grow in the direction of something you REALLY want: whether that’s in the role of Software Architect or Team Lead, it’s all possible!
What is being asked?
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Professional software development experience in Java
- Strong fundamental Core Java knowledge is a big plus
- Experience with microservices in Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience and Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in Event-Driven tools like Kafka is a plus
- You like to write well-tested qualitative code
What is offered?
- Salary between €80.000 and €100.000 based on knowledge and added value
- + 15% annual bonus!
- Work from home for 4 days
- Work 32, 36 or 40 hours a week
- Excellent non-contributory pension (up to 23%)
- 26 vacation days + 1 extra day per year employed
- Travel allowance
- iPhone + Laptop
- Fully catered lunch
- €2.000 annual training budget
So, as a Senior Java Developer Amsterdam, do you want to have a huge impact within the financial world, but do you want to work within a small and close-knit team without a lot of bureaucracy?