Vacature Senior Java Developer Amsterdam | Well funded E-Health tech scale-up will change healthcare worldwide forever with A.I & Machine Learning | Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Docker, K8s & AWS | €90.000
Vacancy: Senior Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to work for one of the very well-founded E-Health Tech scale-up?
- Would you like to design and build systems that save lives?
- Would you like to do this based on machine learning, A.I and Big Data?
- Do you find working in a technically advanced environment with technologies such as: Kotlin, Spring Boot, React Microservices, Kubernetes and AWS also important?
Do not wait any longer because we have THE job for you!
Your employer: Well-funded E-Health tech scale-up will change healthcare worldwide forever with A.I & Machine Learning
In recent years, this E-Health tech company has been getting a lot of attention with the construction of various care products that will forever change the way we receive care in the Netherlands and the rest of the world. Based on Machine Learning, A.I and Big data, people have been able to find a way to organize care more effectively and efficiently. The organization was created as a spin-off from a very renowned Healthcare company and can therefore draw on a mountain of domain-specific knowledge and capital. With tens of millions of funding, the future looks bright here, but also very challenging.
The organization has entered an interesting phase. A lot of work is being done on the different products and these are already live in production. The number of users is increasing rapidly, but they are far from finished here. New challenges await. For example, the ambition is to conquer the rest of the world in addition to the Netherlands, and so it will be necessary to consider scalable architecture for several countries. Tens of machine learning algorithms are being developed here that must be integrated into the platform and the entire infrastructure of products, internal and external systems must come into one system.
Here you will find everything you can expect from a successful tech scale up. It starts with the management and the founders. They all have a proven track record and a lot of experience in scaling up Tech companies. Technically they are also among the top in the Netherlands. The environment is vibrant and inspiring with high ambitions. There is a lot of space for knowledge sharing, personal development, but also for relaxation. This way you work in a very attractive office and there is an outing and a drink in time.
Your job: Senior Java Developer Amsterdam
In your role as Senior Java Developer Amsterdam you will work in one of the end-to-end teams in the organization. You work daily with backend & front-end developers, Product owners, Data Science & Data Engineers, medical specialists. In your role you will further develop one of the 3 products of the organization by building new features, APIs and microservices. This is almost 100% greenfield with little legacy.
The products you and your team are developing are at the heart of Dutch healthcare (A quick beyond). The systems that you are going to develop will directly contribute to saving human life and so you will therefore have an impact not only in the Netherlands, but also in large other parts of the world. Does this seem like a challenge to you?
You do all this in a Cloud first (AWS) microservices based and distributed environment based on Kotlin, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kubernetes and React. You do all this in a real engineering culture where clean coding, CI/CD, Agile and other best practices are self-evident.
The organization very ambitious and joining them now also means that you will grow with the organization. They have international ambitions and the number of teams will grow in the coming years.
What is being asked?
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Java software engineering experience
- Experience with java8 or higher and /or Kotlin
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with microservices, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud, preferably AWS
- Experience with building distributed systems is a plus
- Experience with design of scalable architectures
- Experience with test automation is an advantage
- Experience with machine learning, A.I and Big Data is an advantage
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 90.000 based on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Very flexible working hours and working from home options
- Mobile phone and laptop of your choice
- Good lunch at the office
- Generous training budget
Have you always wanted to work in an environment where people have a very positive impact on people’s health, where you work in a technically advanced environment and you work under a highly skilled management with experience in magnifying tech scale ups?