Vacature Senior Full-Stack Developer Amsterdam | Take the lead at Greenfield White Label SaaS platform with billions of 24/7 impressions worldwide | Angular 15+, Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Docker, K8s, AWS, Kafka | €84,000 + bonus
Your job: Senior Full-Stack Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to get a lot of Full-Stack responsibility and freedom in completely building a super successful white label SaaS platform in Amsterdam with billions of 24/7 impressions worldwide, based on cloud-native, millions of transactions and complex user flows?
- Do you enjoy working in a technologically high-quality, friendly, medium-sized, challenging, international, fresh and driven online technology organization with fast decision-making cycles… and a lot of interaction with the business, where you have a great influence and really stimulate innovation?
- Do you like fun, an engineering culture and working at one of the most beautiful offices in Amsterdam with a private chef and where you can still work from home for 3 days?
Don’t wait any longer; this is your job!
Your employer: Revolutionary Greenfield adventure building a White Label SaaS platform reaching millions of people daily!
This medium-sized online technology company in Amsterdam has built something unique for anyone who loves innovation, freedom, autonomy, fun, and personal growth! Less than a decade old, they have positioned themselves as a leading international technology provider in their rapidly evolving online field. They connect millions of consumers 24/7 from around the world with their favorite brands and products. In a market where technology advances rapidly, you can expect continuous innovation here!
At this technology-driven organization, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a beautifully designed and furnished office with energetic colleagues who love sharing knowledge, great stories, and successes. You truly feel like you’re part of something! Lunch is provided by a professional chef, Friday afternoon drinks are legendary, and you can enjoy highly flexible working hours and the option to work from home. As the company grows, you can expect solid career growth and learning opportunities!
Your role: Senior Full-Stack Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer Amsterdam, you will immediately fall in love! Together with your group of driven, international engineering colleagues, you will have the opportunity to rebuild the entire application of this successful SaaS product! If you join NOW, you determine the course to be taken and you are one of the pillars for future success, on both the Frontend and the Backend. With the team, you form the heart of the organization and are the driving force behind innovation and are given a lot of mandate, freedom and autonomy for this!
In addition, you can sink your teeth into a wide range of challenges, including managing large user flows, billions of impressions, millions of transactions, and complex data visualization. With a good mix of new construction and product innovations. What you develop is seen by billions of people around the world!
You’ll work on challenges related to scalability, performance, volume, and 24/7 availability. You have maximum impact because you have direct contact with the business and advise them. You have end-to-end responsibility and autonomy in advising/proposing, defining/refining requirements, backend and frontend development and R&D. All this in a state-of-the-art cloud-native environment!
As this technology company continues to grow, there are plenty of opportunities for you to progress in the future, such as moving into a Team Lead role. By showcasing your leadership skills, driving innovation, and contributing to the success of our Greenfield project, you can pave the way for your own professional advancement while shaping the future of our team.
- 5 years of professional experience in software development
- Full stack experience with (java OR Kotlin) AND (React OR Vue OR Angular)
- A BSc or MSc education like Computer Science or similar
- A passion for well-engineered and clean code
- You have a strong product- and polyglot mindset
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of REST and communication with backend services is a big plus
- A solid communicator
- Hungry to learn and to grow
- Salary between €75,000 and €84,000 based on experience and added value
- €5,250 – €6,000 bonus
- 25 vacation days + 1 day off during your birthday week (option to purchase 10 additional days)
- Remote work possibility (flexible, 2-3 days)
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office in Amsterdam
- Excellent company lunches with a professional chef (daily!)
- Laptop or MacBook
- Epic company outings (annual) and socials (weekly)!
- Discounted gym membership and the ability to exercise during office hours
Are you a broadly interested Senior Full-Stack Developer Amsterdam who is hungry for knowledge and likes to work on a Revolutionary Greenfield-SaaS platform with millions of daily interactions?