Vacature Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam | Help millions of people choose for the best option! Lots of freedom, Holocracy | React, Redux, TypeScript | Salary up to € 80.000,- |
Your job: Senior Front end developer Amsterdam
- Do you like to work on products that have a positive effect on decisions for millions of people?
- Do you like to decide about the architecture within a small and mature team of highly skilled engineers?
- Do you prefer to build front end solutions in React, Redux and TypeScript with a lot of freedom?
- Do you like to release several times a day and like to get quick feedback on what you build?
- What about a fresh office with its own chef at an A-location next to the Amsterdam canals?
Does this sound like a great job? Then read on!
Your employer: Help millions of people make positive choices and save money!
10 years ago, this tech driven organization was one of the first universal platforms that could link multiple domains to gain better insights. Since day 1 they have been helping people in making important choices. In the meantime, they have become one of the largest platforms that give people the best advice on both energy, financial and mobility cases. Simply the best advice is what they stand for. With hundreds of thousands of monthly users, the platform makes a positive impact on people’s lives!
They use a holocracy model, so this means there is a lot of room for your own input architectural input. ‘With great power comes great responsibility’ ,and that’s why you can get a lot things done as long as you take responsibility for your choices. Their most senior front end developer has set priorities on architecture and is responsible for the introduction of TypeScript into their stack. So there are opportunities to add a lot of your own value to the products. If you like to spot technical trends and opportunities, there’s plenty of room to implement them!
The stack consists of React, Redux, TypeScript, Webpack, Node (internal tooling), MongoDB, Docker and they unit test in Jest. They work scrum and GIT. Engineers that start working here like the flexible environment so much that they never leave.
Your job: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
Next year, due to their success, there will be plenty of new funnels. This means that as a senior front end developer, you can shape these new funnels in a greenfield way from scratch. They already have designers on the team, so as a senior front end developer you can really focus on building a solid SPA!
Within the specialized team, there are opportunities to grow into a Tech Lead position within 1 to 2 years. Through the strong growth of the platform and their domains, you can take ownership over the products and you get instant feedback on what you build. From TDD to optimal responsiveness that leads to a unique SPA, you can touch base with everything front end!
The international team of solid engineers works closely together and gives each other a lot of space and freedom. Due to the open and close cooperation within the teams, it creates a pleasant working atmosphere. Of course, success is celebrated within this tech-driven organization and there are regular team celebration parties (abroad like wintersport and summer camp).
What is required?
- 3+ years of professional experience in building SPA’s
- Thorough knowledge in React, Redux and TypeScript
- TDD mindset but also having a keen eye for design
- Willing to take ownership over multiple domains
- Like to have lots of freedom
- Being passionate about everything front end!
What do they offer?
- Salary up to € 80.000,- + growth every six months!
- Lots of freedom and flexible working hours (40, 38 or 32 hours)
- 25 holiday days (+ more if necessary)
- Training budget for conferences and courses
- New Macbook
- Twice a year team celebration party abroad!
- Working at an A-location on the Amsterdam Canals
- Company chef that provides lunch every day!
Do you like to help millions of people make sensible choices using your software, and do you like to work self-drivingly with a lot of room for your own input?