Vacature Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam | Build a new social networking platform from scratch | Make global impact to millions of people | React/Next, Redux, TypeScript, Webpack | €88.000,- + strong benefits
Your job: Senior Front end developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to work at a market leading product company that improves key figures within science, medical, and government through advanced (real-time) insights and recommendations?
- Would you like to work within a data driven development team on product features while taking full ownership of the modern Front-end Architecture?
- Would you like to be able to work with Typescript, React, NextJS, CI/CD while enjoying working from home, very flexible working hours, and a smooth work life balance?
- How about working closely with inspiring and mature management where innovation through fast decision cycles and feedback loops are key?
Then this is your job, so read on quickly!
Your employer: world player in providing advanced real-time insights within scientific and medical research
If you love solving complex and impactful software engineering challenges while working with highly intelligent and passionate colleagues, then you’ve come to the right place for an organization with a global impact! This Real-Time Data Powerhouse is a household name within their industry and has one of the most advanced (data driven) dev teams in the world! Their leading software products make the best decisions in the scientific and medical sectors through advanced insights and recommendations. Something that is crucial… especially in these times!
Due to the ongoing demand for their data driven products, they are investing heavily. They are rapidly hiring smart and driven developers, without compromising on quality. They are building a new Social Network Platform from scratch, setting up microservices (Micro-Front-ends), and continuously improving the features of their market leading product is what it’s all about here!
Working here means you are part of something special! Both in the sense of the impact, you have on the planet and part of their culture. On top of that, you get solid benefits: flexible work hours, highly flexible work from home options, buying stocks at a discount, large training budgets, free gym, health insurance discounts, and discounts on electronics for personal use.
Your role: Senior Front end developer Amsterdam React, Typescript (NextJS)
In your role as Senior Front-end Developer Amsterdam, you will work within one of the leading multidisciplinary (backend, data, frontend) product teams in Amsterdam. You will have the opportunity to build a new Social Network Platform from scratch and get full ownership of the Front-end Architecture! Without any legacy, the team is about to build an advanced and reliable social platform where smooth interaction is key. The impact of the Front end solutions you build will affect the way the medical community experiences research!
You will experience a start-up culture, and autonomous decision making (fast cycles and feedback), so NOTHING is fixed, there is always room to spar and test new things!
Stack: React/NextJS, Typescript, CI/CD, Redux, Webpack, AWS Core Services, IAAS (Terraform), Kubernetes.
Creating solid workflows, strong UIs (clean coding!), and solving scalability and performance issues where the backend itself is a system that processes over 300 trillion calculations in real-time, is what this Senior Front-end Developers position is all about!
Working as a senior front-end developer now, you will be part of a growing team that will be spending big budgets on building the most agile social networking platform for critical industries. As the team grows, you may choose to become a Tech Lead or Principal in the near future!
What is required?
- 4+ years of hands-on professional development experience
- Solid experience in React, Typescript in production (SPAs)
- NextJS experience is a plus, not required
- Product (end users) Mindset
- Experience in setting up testing Architecture (Unit Testing), CI/CD is pré
- Team player, willing to share knowledge, work closely with product owners
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 88.000, – per year, based on knowledge and added value
- 36 hour contract (5 x 7,2 & paid as full time!)
- Flexible working hours & working from home possibilities
- 20 vacation days per year (+ 7 additional)
- Share purchase plan with 10% discount
- Solid pension & 5% discount on health insurance
- Access to more than 400 training courses, videos, and books
- 2x yearly opportunity to participate in the career roadshow
- 2 days of volunteer work per year
- free fitness facilities in the Amsterdam office
- 1x per year sparkling end-of-year party
- Every 5 years 3 to 6 months unpaid sabbatical
Do you see yourself working at a stable (global) company on a large scale? And there to build a new social networking platform that helps people around the world do research?