Vacature Senior Front-end Developer Amsterdam | Help build the future of digital interaction! | Successful tech scale up with deep pockets | React, Typescript, DDD | Up to €116.000 + stock options
Your job: Senior Front-end Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to be part of a no nonsense IT scale up where you work on a bleeding edge software product (using DDD, Machine Learning, Functional Programming), which will change the world of digital interaction forever
- Do you want to work at a successful IT scale-up with knowledge-rich and mature management (TomTom/Uber) who are well on their way to becoming a unique Unicorn?
- Do you like to build with real software (YouTube/Google dev, Algorithm contest winners) specialists on complex problems, where you get all the freedom to realize your Front end ideas (CSS, React, Typescript)?
- What about a remote position for NL residents, in which you get a lot of freedom and ownership and also always work together as equals in a holistic way?
Does this make your development heart beat faster? Then read on!
Your employer: About to launch a revolutionary Real-time software product that will change the world of digital interaction forever!
This international no-nonsense tech scale-up with Dutch roots is already known in the corridors of Silicon Valley and is well on its way to launching a revolutionary product that will help the world in the experience of digital interaction. Based on an already very successful software product (real-time audio-video system), they have laid a stable foundation to take their core product to a higher level. Based on a holistic culture and working method, there is an opportunity to work together with a very high-quality dev team (CTO reads 10-15 software related books per month!), to build software at the highest level. The team consists of smart engineers who have contributed to the success of tech giants such as YouTube and Google, where according to them it is more impactful to be part of this IT scale up (fast feedback loops, no hierarchy, autonomous decisions as 1 team. )
Where a Zoom, Google Meet or MS Teams is only a tool with limited possibilities, an interactive virtual atmosphere is created here that will culminate in ‘the Metaverse of digital interaction!’
Are you continuously stimulating yourself to keep ahead in the latest tech/tools, always striving for the best solution based on logic and SE fundamentals?
Then this is the job for you!
Your role: Senior Front-end Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Front-end specialist, there is an opportunity to build new revolutionary features in React, Typescript, and CSS that contribute to a new experience of digital interaction. With a World Domination plan and product, you will always work from the JS fundamentals and best SE practices (functional programming, Domain-Driven Design). As a Front-end expert, you determine new Designs (Domain modelling) and you have a chance that the whole world will soon use your Front-end solutions! Within the passionate team, there is a real start-up vibe in which you get a lot of freedom to experiment and testing is also very important (unit testing, integration tests).
The quality of code is high and the people you can spar with excel in their knowledge! As a team, you will sometimes come out and participate, for example, in Hackathons and Algorithm contests. Chances are you and the team of smart minds will go home with the win! As a Senior Front end developer, the user experience always comes first and you can build a social interactive (real-time) atmosphere in a cross-functional team where you are end2end responsible for everything Front end!
The culture is characterized as open, and informal and there is also a lot of time and attention to personal development! As a close-knit team, you will regularly go on fun trips (abroad) and you will spend time with family and friends on the holidays (Sinterklaas party with gifts).
Stack: React, Typescript, CSS, Webpack, Domain-Driven Design, GitHub, REST, SSE, unit testing, integration tests, Jenkins. Nothing of this stack is written in stone, so there is a lot of room for your own input!
Do you simply want to work with the best engineers so that you are continuously stimulated to become a better version of yourself?
Then I’m sure you’ll respond after reading their secondary terms below 😊
What is being asked
- 7+ years of professional experience in high-level software development
- 4+ years of experience building Spa’s in React
- Solid knowledge of Typescript + JS fundamentals
- Strong testing skills (unit, integration tests)
- BSc, MSc, or PHD in IT (e.g. in Comp Science, Mathematics)
- Always want to keep developing yourself! (reading books, open-source)
What is offered:
- Salary up to 116,000 euros based on knowledge and experience (8 to 9K gross p.m.!)
- Share in the company (big chance this will be worth at least 750.000 euros!)
- Remote position with flexible working hours and freedom (if living in NL)
- Possibilities for a good pension
- Working at a financially stable scale up with the best engineers!
- Fun team trips abroad and participation in hackathons
As a Senior Front end Developer, do you get energy from an open ‘get things done’ startup culture where you, together with experienced engineers, are constantly working to positively change the way software is built?