Vacature Senior Engineer Cloud Native Amsterdam | Polyglot | Node.JS/Typescript, Golang, Native AWS/GCP, JVM | Become Cloud Native Specialist at THE AWS & GCP Thought Leaders of the Netherlands | € 97.000 + Permanent Contract + Bonus
Your job: Senior Engineer Cloud Native Amsterdam
- Would you like to make an impact at the Cloud Native Thought Leader of the Netherlands, where the best multidisciplinary engineers join forces to solve very complex and innovative issues together?
- How would you like to collaborate with some of the best cloud native software engineers in the world that are helping some of the most challenging and largest scale tech companies to maximize the power of Cloud?
- Do you say yes to great secondary conditions such as a permanent contract, 5% end-of-year bonus, € 3200 worth of new hardware + a mobile phone every 2 years, € 5.000 annual training budget, and 20 high energy knowledge sharing sessions per year?
Then read on, this is your job!
Your employer: The number one Cloud Native Software Engineering Thought Leader for Cloud Native on GCP and AWS!
Over a decade ago this amazing tech company started in the best way: Founded by engineers with a very strong vision that did not have to work for money anymore, so could really think about doing what they love! They decided they wanted to create a 100% tech company that solved the most challenging engineering problems with the only best and most passionate software engineering specialists.
To supply them with only the best training possibilities and huge budgets, infuse knowledge sharing into the culture, and only use their superpowers to solve the most complex software engineering challenges for some of the biggest and most cash rich companies in the Netherlands. All serving millions if not hundreds of millions of consumer end users every day, so that they want to use technology to stay ahead of their competition!
If you are all about challenging and growing yourself, working with and sharing knowledge with some of the best and most passionate software engineering colleagues you have come to the right place!
Now they have grown into a juggernaut within the Dutch Software Engineering ecosystem with an amazing impact. They are THE trusted supplier of vision, strategy, and software engineering craftsmanship and are the biggest Cloud Native Engineering provider/partner of both Amazon and Google. They even train hundreds of thousands of Amazon & Google partners. Talk about experience and impact!
And you cannot hire the best people without offering the best benefits: a permanent contract, 5% yearend bonus, € 5.000 annual training budget, € 3.200 worth of new hardware + a brand new mobile every 2 years, a lease car or benefit on top of your salary of € 930 per month and over 20 high energy knowledge share sessions per year.
If you like impact, freedom, responsibility, continuous learning, and growth opportunities, this job is for you!
Your job: Senior Engineer Cloud Native Amsterdam
All your Cloud native experience is nice to have, although you can learn it all here (from the best people on the market!). In fact, in the first two months, € 25.000 (!) will be invested in you so that you can get up to speed with Cloud Engineering through a Bootcamp and mentorship by one of the Cloud Native experts. Realize that after this you can excel in both backend and cloud engineering & that this will give your market value a mega boost!
In your role as Senior Engineer Cloud Native Amsterdam, you will boost your knowledge of backend engineering with all of the latest developments on Native Cloud Development, together with your multidisciplinary squad of some of the best colleagues, help leading tech companies in the Amsterdam and Utrecht area maximize the power of Cloud Native!
For them you and your team will play a fundamental role in developing their tech strategy, vision, architecture, and design helping them to build long term solutions, and enabling them to work with all of your brilliant work, from now to the future. And when all the challenging work is done, you can move on to the next project, so you keep on learning! All your Cloud native experience is nice to have, although you can learn it all here (from the best people in the market!)
What is required?
- At least 4 years of professional development experience as a backend software engineer
- Professional experience with Node.JS/Typescript, and/or Golang
- Experience with Java, Kotlin is a plus
- A polyglot mind-set and good communicator
- Experience within a modern cloud environment
- A passion to learn all there is to know about cloud native
- A completed technical HBO or WO education or demonstrable work and thinking level
- You like to keep yourself informed of new developments
- Clean coding and automated testing are second nature to you
- Cloud-native experience is a plus
- Experience with software design and architecture is a big plus
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
What is on offer?
- Between € 70.000 and € 97.000 gross per year based on experience and added value
- Immediately a permanent contract!
- + 5% year-end bonus
- + € 5.000 training budget per year
- + 6 training days
- + 20 high energy knowledge sessions per year (you automatically reinvent yourself every 2 years!)
- € 3.200 worth of new hardware every 2 years
- A new phone every 2 years + unlimited calls
- Ability to work 32, 36, or 40 hours
- Excellent pension!
- Opportunities to attend or speak at conferences
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Excellent pension
Do you want to make an impact at the Cloud Native Thought Leader of the Netherlands and are you excited to combine your (backend) software engineering experience with cutting edge Native Cloud knowledge, then this job is for you!