Vacature Senior DevOps Tool Engineer Amsterdam | Building Innovative DevOps Tools + Setting up SRE + Multi-tenant Cloud Platform | AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Microservers, Golang, Monitoring | €120,000+permanent contract+10% bonus
Vacancy: Senior DevOps Tool Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to roll out the SRE strategy for a fast-growing tech scale-up with global impact?
- Do you like making an impact through scalability, architecture, design, and security on your brand new Multi-tenant Cloud platform?
- Do you want to be given the freedom to build DevOps Tooling where YOU are in the lead for all technical choices?
- Would you say yes to a permanent contract, 10% bonus, a very good pension and a salary up to € 120,000?
Then read on quickly!
Your employer: Innovative Multi-Tenant Fintech Platform with global impact!
This fast-growing innovative Fintech Scale-Up from Amsterdam is making a huge impact within their segment with high traffic platforms on a global scale. As part of a very successful Fintech mother, you have the security and all the benefits of an established organization plus that of a flexible tech scale-up. With excellent working conditions and an infinite budget to innovate and make a real impact, plus being closely involved with the product, short and a lot of autonomy in technical choices and architecture. You can join a real success story with paying leading customers worldwide with millions of end-users.
Here you are part of a real Engineering culture where the tech teams are given all the freedom from management to innovate. There is an open atmosphere where the individual is central, there is a lot of room for personal development, with a perfect work-life balance with the possibility to work from home 4 days a week!
They grow very fast! That is why you are dealing with a daily delivery where dozens of highly experienced software engineers work on highly mathematical software that runs in a hyper-modern Multi-Tenant Cloud platform. The SRE team, of which you are a part, is responsible for optimizing the Developer experience. It’s your freedom and task to develop innovative tooling to make developers’ lives easier! Joining now means that you can really leave your mark on the SRE strategy of this fast-growing Fintech scale-up where you and your team get all the freedom to roll out SRE within the organization!
Your role: Senior DevOps Tool Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior DevOps Tool Engineer Amsterdam, you and your team will help Developers to do their job as well as possible, giving you all the freedom to build the best tools for this! In addition, you and your team are responsible for the design and architecture of the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, giving you the opportunity to make decisions that have a direct impact on the architecture. You also get the unique opportunity to shape how SRE is experienced within the organization, which makes now the RIGHT time to JOIN because you can really make an impact!
On a daily basis, you design and maintain Kubernetes clusters, you automate the infrastructure with Golang and Terraform, you set up the CI/CD pipelines, you make the platform secure, and you optimize the AWS Cloud platform and you help build the monitoring platform. In addition, you contribute to the best solutions in the field of DevOps Tooling and you are closely involved in all possible design and architecture issues that have a direct impact on the platform.
You get the chance to go into technical depth where you can learn from the BEST people and because the company is growing fast you can grow to Tech lead or Engineering manager.
What is being asked?
- At least 7 years of professional experience within Software Development and/or System Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience within Cloud/DevOps!
- The Mindset is to assist Developers as best as possible in the field of DevOps/SRE.
- Automation mindset where you always look for the best solutions.
- Ability to switch communication skills within different teams
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- A passion for new technology and process automation
- Experience with infrastructure as code: Terraform or equivalent technologies
- Experience with scalable systems and Kubernetes
- Experience in managing security is a plus
- Experience with operations systems such as Linux is a plus
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to €75,000-€120,000 gross on an annual basis (Based on knowledge and experience).
- 25 holidays
- Immediate permanent contract!
- Bonus scheme up to 10%
- Remote working (4 days a week working from home).
- Share subscription
- Pension plan
- Training budget
- Travel expenses
Do you want to build DevOps tooling for a team of High skilled Developers where you are also closely involved in the Architecture of the Cloud platform?