Vacature Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam | Setup & Run The Netherlands Mission Critical AWS Environments | Terraform, Datadog, Kubernetes | €102.200 + Permanent Contract
Your role: Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to always work on long term highly impactful, challenging, business critical, complex AWS environments with your own elite team of experienced passionate and high performing colleagues, while working 3 days from your own amazing office and the rest from home?
- Do you love having full autonomy, freedom and end responsibility architecture, implementation and automation of key projects within Payments, Banking, Trading, and Infrastructure?
- Do you say yes to working for the leading Cloud/Infra/DevOps company of the Netherlands where you have an unlimited training budget, close ties to AWS, lots of knowledge sharing and a permanent contract from the get go?
Then wait no longer, this is your job!
Your company: The Go-To Tech Firm when Crucial Systems and Platforms need 100% uptime!
If you think of a tightly knit, highly passionate group of DevOps, Infrastructure, SRE and Software Engineering professionals with exceptionally high standards, and love for automation while having an exceptional impact within the most crucial companies for the Dutch economy, you are thinking of this amazing company.
They are the 100% market leaders in designing mission critical systems and platforms, automating everything under the sun, supporting dev teams and enabling top notch security. When they go down a part of the Netherlands goes down. And that is NOT an option. This is where you come in!
Working here means being part of a truly unique tech culture. Where the engineers (you) run the show! Autonomous teams have full freedom, autonomy and responsibility to set up and run a project how you see fit. This allows you to work on high profile, very challenging projects while setting up architecture and choosing the latest tech.
As you and your colleagues run the show there is a lot of room to work on parts you have not touched before and learn new things. Here you will work with some of the best engineering minds in the business, who are very keen on sharing the secrets to their craft. Strap a rocket to your career and hold on.
Of course with all this challenge and responsibility you need to be well taken care of. That is why you immediately start with a permanent contract, can work 3 days per week from an a ma zing office with a star chef and a private gym while enjoying an unlimited training budget, an innovation lab and a direct link to AWS. Due to continuous success and demand for their services we are looking for:
Your job: Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam
As Senior DevOps AWS Engineer Amsterdam you will get to join one of the elite engineering teams of your own colleagues to work on some of the most complex systems, critical interfaces and mission critical systems of customers that fulfil fundamental pillars of the Dutch economy.
As you only get to focus on customer satisfaction, high quality and impact you really have the time and attention to only engineer and implement what you are really proud of. You can fully focus on adding value! You and your team will be active in both critical operations and projects by building and managing business- and mission critical environments. Automate, refactor, deploy, run and monitor in the most challenging environment around, that is the name of your game!
Although in your projects you have full autonomy to choose whatever you like these are some of the technologies your team members have recently worked with: Terrafrom, Kubernetes, Python, Bash, Datadog and ELK.
As the company is continuously growing due to the ever increasing demand here you can look forward to growing into tech lead, team lead and even lead architect roles.
What is required?
- 5+ years of hands on experience as DevOps, SRE and/OR Infrastructure Engineer
- Hands on experience within mission critical AWS production environments
- Solid communicator
- Curious mind and solid engineering mindset
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with IaC, and tooling like Terraform or Cloudformation
- A completed technical BSc or MSc is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Datadog, ELK or Splunk are pluses
What is offered?
- Between €83.405 and €102.200 gross per year based on knowledge and experience
- Permanent contract!
- Solid pension
- The chance to work 40 or 36 hours
- 2 days working from home, 3 days from your amazing office with your top notch colleagues and your own parking space
- 25 holidays
- Phone and laptop/MacBook
- Traveling cost compensation
- Unlimited training budget
- Chance to speak on conferences and/or be involved in the AWS community