Vacature Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam | Help Build Brand New Cloud Native Self Service Platform | Cloud, Kubernetes, Terraform | 116.640
Your job: Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
- Would you like to join a medium sized very successful open source loving very modern global operating tech product company with a mature software engineering culture where you and experienced colleagues are the drivers of innovation?
- Do you like to join exactly when you get to architect a new cloud native microservices platform, choose and move to a new cloud vendor and build a brand new self service platform based on modern tech like K8, Prometeus and Terraform?
- How about enjoying 4 days working from home, big training budget, conferences abroad and a salary that can go up to €116.640 per year?
Wait no longer, this is your job!
Your employer: Middle sized innovative global operating tech product company improves global efficiency and impact millions of core processes!
This middle sized very successful globally operating tech product company was founded by inspirational entrepreneurs with a strong vision to bring efficiency within industries that enabled how we can live today in the modern age. Early on they understood that to be competitive they need the best engineers around and give them freedom, autonomy, and responsibility to choose how they want to build this product suite based on the best technology and methodologies.
This has resulted in over two decades of business success and a very solid engineering culture full of professionalism, knowledge sharing, and business innovation driven by the tech teams. Working here means being part of a great place to work for open source loving experienced engineers who want to work with other passionate and competent professionals where you and your colleagues can make your own decisions. All while working directly with the founders and directly impacting innovation, business, and the further development of the company.
Due to growth, we are now looking for a senior cloud / platform engineer to join the platform team in a very interesting innovation phase!
Your role: Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
As Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam you join at exactly the right time, you get to facilitate the building of brand new microservices based cloud native platform based on the latest technologies! You and your platform teammates get to architect, choose, and migrate to a new cloud vendor set up the entire cloud environment, and build a self-service platform, all while keeping everything going with maximum scalability, stability, reliability, and performance.
In your role as Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam, you get to research new tech and coach less experienced colleagues to the next level. All the while enjoying regular knowledge sessions and national and international conferences. If you love to continuously learn and experiment, this is for you!
What is required?
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Professional experience as Cloud and/or Platform engineer within complex public cloud native
- Environments where scaling, reliability, and performance were key
- You can clearly explain your trial of thought and love to learn new things
- You have a solid opinion on IT infrastructure and open source
- You love sharing knowledge
- Experience with IaC and tech like Terraform or similar
- Professional experience with setting up, running, and troubleshooting Kubernetes
- Experience with scripting and/or coding languages like Python and/or Golang
- Experience with Azure or GCP is a plus
- Experience as a software developer is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €70.000 gross and €116.640 per year based on experience and added value
- Up to 4 day working from home
- An inspirational office with parking space
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- The possibility work some weeks per year abroad
- Laptop or MacBook
- Travelling cost compensation
- Training budget
- Budget for conferences in the Netherlands or abroad
Are you a senior cloud engineer looking to make a real impact within a very mature and professional globally operating tech company where you can work directly with the inspirational founders?