Vacature Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam | AWS, Azure Terraform, Kubernetes | Keep key systems of leading companies up and running | 85,000 + 15% bonus + a car
23Your new job: Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work for a market leader in Cloud Technologies and keep important systems up and running?
- Do you want to work on the most complex CloudNative projects with technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS and Azure?
- Do you want to work within self-managing teams without managers where you get a lot of freedom to make as much impact as possible?
Then read on!
Your employer: knowledge leader who helps leading organizations with complex Cloud and Infrastructure issues
Among the leading technology news sources, this company has been named several times as a rising star. Since their inception they have grown successfully and very profitably every year, a real success story they now have hundreds of employees and are market leaders in their field. This highly successful 100% Tech company provides crucial added value for leading companies in the Netherlands for which they keep the most important systems up and running, they ensure that the entire infrastructure continues to run 24/7 and serve millions of people in the Netherlands.
At this 100% tech company they work in specialized self-managing teams where you get a lot of freedom, giving you the opportunity to shape your own job. Here the better Cloud Engineers work on the most complex and critical Cloud projects in the market. Here they work on the most complex Cloud projects with the latest techniques, giving you the opportunity to develop yourself and get acquainted with the latest technologies.
The corporate culture is characterized as informal, inclusive, international and highly innovative. In recent years, the company has developed into an established organization where there is certainly no shortage of security. In addition to a high salary, they also offer great secondary conditions such as working from home, flexible working hours, a 15% end-of-year bonus, a new laptop and mobile phone, a lease car, extensive development opportunities and even their own restaurant with a star chef in the office. If you like impact, freedom, responsibility, continuous learning and growth opportunities, this job is for you!
Your role: Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam you work with the best people on complex projects within the market where you are hired for your (niche) expertise to make a real impact! Together with a high caliber Engineers, you work from a self-managing team from the head office or at the customer on complex Cloud projects and keep the most important systems up and running. You and your team ensure that leading organizations in the Netherlands stay afloat.
You and your colleagues are leading the transition to the cloud and keeping important systems up and running, working for customers with hundreds of thousands and sometimes even hundreds of millions of end users. Talk about impact! You set up their entire cloud native environment from scratch, automate everything (infra + CI/CD pipelines), oversee complex migrations and keep the most important systems up and running.
Working here means an unprecedented investment in your own development. Because you work here with leading names within Cloud Native, you can make use of extensive training opportunities and grow into a Principal or Architect role.
What’s being asked?
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Cloud and Devops
- At least 8 years of professional experience within IT
- From an intrinsic interest you are well aware of new developments.
- Having an Automation mindset, always wanting to automate processes.
- Communicative skills and get people on board with your message.
- Inquisitive, discovery oriented and willing to lead the way in the market.
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure and the ability to build Landing Zones and lead migrations.
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform is an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
What is offered?
- Between € 65,000 and € 85,000 salary per year based on knowledge and experience
- Choice to work 40 or 36 or 32 hours
- + 15% end-of-year bonus
- A lease car or mobility allowance on top of the salary.
- 25 vacation days
- The latest hardware
- Excellent pension scheme
- Smartphone and unlimited calls