Vacature Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam | Help a tech climate organization scale their Cloud Platform with millions of users | AWS, GCP, Azure, CI / CD, Kubernetes, Docker | Up to 90,000
Vacancy: Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
- Would you like to play a role within a new technology unit to be set up, within a financially strong mother organization?
- Does it seem challenging for you to build solutions around our climate, that is super useful and make a lot of impact?
- Do you like complex issues around Big Data, Cloud Native and high availability?
- Do you want to develop a Cloud environment with several million users?
Then we have the job for you
Your employer: Build high available & real-time solutions around the climate
Sometimes you look at a company and you think: “Wow, I wish I had been part of that company when they had just started. That would have been a great ride. “Well, here’s your chance! This company knows the best of both worlds: A capital powerful parent organization, a strong vision and a very large network of clients around the most challenging issues surrounding the global climate, all from a new office in Amsterdam!
The main goal of this organization is clear: By combining Data, the climate and advanced products, create added value for organizations from different branches. Often these products from their customers are used 24/7 by many 10-thousands to millions of users. Examples of Industries they work for are energy, shipping, agriculture and governments. The scale is large, the matter complex. You will find here a technically complex environment and a lot of new construction.
If you want to help build the further development of this new tech unit and want to have an impact on how we can achieve added value from our climate. Then this is your job!
Your job: Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
In your role as Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam, you will be part of a group of passionate techies. You come here to work together with experienced software, data and DevOps engineers. Depending on your knowledge and interest areas, you will find a variety of technical challenges here. You are needed to maintain cloud development roadmap aligned with product and infrastructure objectives, contribute to the architecture and design models, implement and contribute to major cloud initiatives and continuously contribute to the improvement of the cloud.
You are necessary and essential in supporting and expanding their advanced data solutions, which makes it possible for them to scale up 24/7 worldwide. You will help them to continuously improve and develop their processes, where you have the freedom. You will have the opportunity to develop and improve a Cloud Platform with millions of users worldwide.
Working here means a lot of growth opportunities. We are experiencing a huge growth of this tech unit, so working here as Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam means that you can continue to develop into Lead Cloud Engineer for one of the Cloud teams. The question here is not I can grow, the question is which chance do you take?
What is asked for?
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a technical position
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Cloud technologies within Software Development
- A technical bachelor or master degree
- Experience with data/application integration and transformation ETL implementations
- Experience with Cloud Development
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and Cloud deployments
- Experience with highly available and scalable systems
- Experience with data analyses and data modelling
- Experience with GCP, AWS or Azure is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between € 65.000 and € 90.000, for example, knowledge and experience
- The ability to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- End of year bonus of € 7.250
- 30 holiday days
- Possibility to work at home
- Budget for following training, courses or visit events
- Full travel allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
Are you, as a Senior Cloud Engineer Amsterdam, happy to work on a Cloud Platform with millions of users? Do you find social impact and climate important?