Vacature Senior Cloud Devops Engineer Utrecht AWS | Automate the AWS environment of a software scale-up with millions of users | AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform | up to € 90.000
Your job: Senior Cloud Devops Engineer Utrecht AWS
- Do you want to work on a product that is used by tens of millions per month and is a critical part of how they can use the internet?
- Do you want to work for a successfully growing, cash rich, international technology advanced scale-up with short lines and a proven track record?
- Do you want to work within a 100% Cloud Native environment where you are needed to develop the AWS platform to automatically scale to millions more?
Then this could just be something for you!
Your employer: Market leader within their niche with the potential to conquer the world.
From the leading technology news sources, this company has been listed as a rising star several times. Since their inception, they have grown successfully and very profitably every year, truly a success story. This very successful software scale-up deliver a highly crucial added value to tens of millions of consumer users and some of the most economically crucial companies in Europe. As they are medium sized and growing there is still a lot of room to make a big impact!
They have a very social and technologically driven culture in which they offer a lot of flexibility room for personal growth and have hired some of the best engineers of the region that you will have the pleasure to call your colleagues. The management has a lot of experience in setting up very successful tech companies, so success is guaranteed!
Your role: Senior Cloud Devops Engineer Utrecht AWS
In your job as Senior Cloud Devops Engineer Utrecht AWS you get the opportunity to work in an informal international agile environment where Devops is a strong part of the culture and vision. You will get to work in a strong team of multiple Devops Engineers where you are needed to further develop and fully automate the AWS platform. As the load on their multi-tenant systems is continuously increasing you are needed to enable auto-scaling and load balancing per microservices. Next to this there are lots of changes to further automate the infrastructure with Terraform.
In contrast to lots of jobs here you can spend almost all your time developing the platform. As true Devops is part of there DNA, you work closely together with the developers, with a fully automated delivery pipeline and a budget per team to make an impact in your own AWS environment.
Their stack: AWS, Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes, Docker, Stackrox, Java and Python.
As the company is expanding internationally in the future there are changes to grow into lead Cloud Devops Engineer for one of the countries!
What’s being asked?
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience within AWS
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience as Systems, Cloud and/or DevOps engineer
- A completed Bachelor or Masters in Informatics/System Engineering or Computer Science
- A passion for new technology and process automation
- Experience with infrastructure as code: Terraform or equivalent technologies
- Experience with scripting such as Python is a plus
- Experience with being able to read Java is a plus
- AWS certifications is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 70.000 and € 90.000 gross per year, based on experience and added value
- Excellent pension scheme
- Year-end bonus on top of your annual salary
- 28 vacation days
- Working from home possibilities
- Travel allowance
- Great training budget
- Nice free lunch
- The best of the best hardware
Would you like to work in an innovative product company with a technically complex challenge, would you like to help develop and automate the state of the art AWS platform?