Vacature Senior Backend Engineer Golang Amsterdam | Highly Tangible Consumer Product | Impact on Hundreds of Millions of People! | 100% Cloud Native | Golang, AWS, Serverless | €90.000 + 8% bonus + remote first!
Vacancy: Senior Backend Engineer Golang Amsterdam
- Do you want to work for a very successful, fast growing tech company where you have a fundamental impact on the growth of their tangible consumer product that makes the lives of hundreds of millions of people throughout Europe more fun and cheaper?
- Do you like non-trivial backend engineering challenges like scalability, concurrency, availability, and performance while doing Cloud Native on AWS?
- Would you say yes to an 8% year-end bonus, and unlimited training budget, Remote First working (at the office is also possible), and Stock Appreciation Rights so that you benefit even more from growth?
Then read on, this is your job!
Your employer: Small fast growing 100% Tech Company with tangible Consumer product impact hundreds of millions across Europe
This successful tech product company in Amsterdam makes a very direct impact on hundreds of millions of people throughout Europe with their super-performing optimization software and custom engine.
Here you can enjoy the popular hybrid model, so you can work 100% remotely and also use the beautiful office in Amsterdam! They have a real engineering culture where you have a lot of freedom and autonomy to implement innovation. You will soon be able to sink your teeth into NFTs and Blockchain, but you will also regularly attend Cloud-Native conferences.
It really is a playground for innovation here, because you get the space to innovate and implement new tech. In fact, most innovative ideas come from the engineers! A lot is invested in you and the conditions are also excellent! You can earn €90.000 here, receive a monthly salary (8%) bonus & get stock appreciation rights so you can benefit from the growth of the company!
Because their success formula is now known by hundreds of millions of consumers, they want to double in size this year alone. Then they’ll build a new team, so you can be that engineer to help them grow and take the tech/team lead position!
Your role: Senior Backend Engineer Golang Amsterdam
In your role as Senior Backend Engineer Golang Amsterdam, you come at exactly the right time! This year you will help to overhaul various parts of the system, and thus form the basis for the further growth of the organization. To both expand further in Europe and double the development team! As a Senior Backend Engineer Golang Amsterdam you can further help mentor less experienced colleagues.
Here you will never have a dull day with non-trivial backend challenges within mission critical systems with hundreds of millions of customers and thousands of concurrent users. If you are good at scalability, concurrency, availability, and performance, you will be amazed!
Within your role, there is a lot of collaboration with the business so that you can make maximum impact! As you know Cloud-Native is the future! Here you are offered the opportunity to become fully proficient in Cloud-Native and so you can give your market value and job satisfaction a huge boost!
Their Stack: Golang, AWS (SQS, Lambdas, DynamoDB, Redshift DB), Serverless, Machine Learning (although you can help develop this over time!)
What is required?
- 5+ years of professional backend development experience
- Professional experience with Golang
- High Quality Product Mindset
- Experience working within a modern cloud/microservices environment
- Experience with scalability and concurrency
- Completed technical BSc/MSc is a plus
- Experience with architecture and design is a plus
- Experience with AWS or Serverless is a plus
- Experience with SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB or RedshiftDB is a plus
What is on offer?
- Salary: €70.000 to €90.000 gross per year, based on experience and added value
- Bonus of 1 Month’s Salary!
- IND registration & visa sponsorship
- Ability to work 32, 36, 4×9, or 40 hours
- Good pension
- 25 vacation days
- Ability to work completely remotely or in the office!
- Travel allowance
- Mobile phone
- Laptop or Macbook
- Stock appreciation rights!
- Free lunch
Do you want to work completely remotely within a Cloud-Native environment and make the lives of hundreds of millions of adults and children better?