Vacature Senior Backend Engineer Golang Amsterdam | Very Impactful Greenfield Product Construction at Potential Unicorn with Tens of Millions of Consumers | Golang, Cloud, Kubernetes, Kafka, Event-Driven Design | €90.000
Vacancy: Senior Backend Engineer Golang Amsterdam
- Would you like to build heavy load greenfield services from scratch that make the lives of tens of millions of consumers easier and safer every day?
- How do challenges such as scalability, architecture/design, latency, performance and availability sound to a potential unicorn on its way to conquer Europe?
- What do you think of the unique combination of flexibility, freedom, self-managing teams, responsibility, fast decision cycles with financial security, a lot of knowledge (sharing), and great facilities?
Then read on, this is your job!
Your employer: This potential unicorn makes the lives of tens of millions of consumers better every day!
This organization was set up by very successful tech entrepreneurs who have already set up a unicorn. They are specialize to build disruptive greenfield services within FinTech. Confident in the idea, they’ve gathered the best people together to implement this genius plan: a multifunctional FinTech solution that can potentially make the lives of hundreds of millions of consumers easier and safer! They have grown rapidly in a short period of time and already have tens of millions of consumer end users.
This successful tech scale-up offers the best of both worlds: flexibility, involvement in architecture/design, freedom, autonomy, responsibility, fast decision cycles, direct interaction with management is combined here with financial security, knowledge (sharing), and amazing facilities of a super healthy parent company. In addition, there is a real engineering culture with people from all over the world and the teams are completely self-managing because here they believe that the best engineers excel when they are given freedom!
Your role: Senior Backend Engineer Golang Amsterdam
Because as a Senior Backend Engineer Golang you work on systems for potentially hundreds of millions of people, you always have challenges in terms of scalability, latency, performance, and availability. You will continuously build disruptive greenfield FinTech services. In addition, you get a lot of freedom, autonomy, and the space to build your child, so that you get a lot of satisfaction from your work every day!
They are having so much success with their services that they are desperately looking to scale up. The plan is to double their team this year alone, let alone where you will be in five years if you become part of this formula for success now! This frees up positions as a tech lead, team lead, architect, or principal. So plenty of growth opportunities!
What is required?
- 5+ years of professional backend software development
- Professional experience with Golang
- Experience within a modern cloud/microservices architecture
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD
- A technical bachelor or master is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with event streaming solutions such as Kafka is a plus
- Experience with GCP is a plus
- Experience with scalable systems is a plus
- Experience working in a product environment is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €75.000 and €90.000 gross per year, based on added value
- Work from home options
- Good pension
- 25 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Training budget
- Possibility to buy shares
Are you interested in scalable greenfield challenges that make life easier and safer for millions of consumers every day?