Vacature Medior Front End Developer Amsterdam | Design and build the front end for a new B2C Saas product | Help millions of people make their dreams come true! | Typescript, React, CI/CD | Up to €68.000,- + generous benefits!
Your job: Medior Front end Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to work at a stable product company that is launching several new products?
- Would you like to build a new product completely from scratch where you can also think about setting up the Front end architecture?
- Do you like to code clean, without legacy with technologies such as Typescript, React in combination with modern JS tools?
- Do you think work-life balance, the possibility to work from home, an informal work environment, and nice colleagues are important too?
Then don’t wait any longer. This is the job for you!
Your employer: market leading product company will release several new products!
This medium-sized technology company has been scoring high with its successful SaaS products for years. With continuous attention for innovation within the company, they are going to launch several new products! Because the company is a market leader, it has the opportunity to be disruptive in terms of innovation within one of the most stable growth markets. Your Front end solutions will help millions of users to realize their dreams even better! Working here means that you will help build a new scalable B2C SaaS product from scratch, without legacy, and be involved from the start.
With technically driven management and with more than half of your colleagues being experienced Front end Engineers, you are one of the most important assets within the company! As a result, as an engineer you have the space to experiment with new technologies (Micro-Front ends, NextJS, and building your own UIs), hackathons are regularly organized and you have ample training budgets.
This allows you and your colleagues to keep looking together at how the organization can continue to innovate!
Work-life balance is also very important here. For example, they apply little hierarchy here, flexible working hours, work-from-home opportunities, an informal working environment, and sociable get-togethers with your colleagues.
Your role: Medior Front end Developer Amsterdam
In your role as Medior Front end Developer Amsterdam, you will work in one of the most innovative teams within the company. Here you and your team will build a completely new product from scratch! Together with driven Front end engineers (junior/medior+ level + PO, UX, and PM), you will spar about what THE Front end course to sail is.
The challenges that come along with this are: working out and setting up the Front end architecture, working out the roadmap, testing and deploying PoCs, and sparring about the product with your colleagues. You will be building this primarily with technologies such as Typescript, React, CI/CD Unit testing, and modern JS tools, bearing in mind that the stack and the architecture are not yet written in stone (lots of room for A/B testing, hypotheses).
Further development opportunities
Internally, there are also opportunities to switch between different teams after some time. This company has six development teams and as a Medior Front end Developer, there is a chance to develop yourself in a broader sense (if desired) and you are free to work more Full stack with Kubernetes and Cloud (AWS), among others.
As a result, you will feel technically challenged at all times and can develop however you want!
What is required?
- 3+ years track record in Front end (preferably at scale)
- Strong in Typescript and React in production
- Experience with Saas products is a plus
- Making decisions about Front end Architecture within a team
- Experience with cloud (AWS, GCP, or Azure) is a plus
- A team player, a proactive mindset
What is offered?
- Salary up to €68.000 gross per year based on experience.
- The opportunity to work 32, 36, or 40 hours
- Good pension scheme
- 25 holiday days
- Hackathons organized (at least 2x per year)
- Flexible working hours & work from home (2/3 days at the office)
- Laptop or Macbook
- Healthy lunches (Pizza Fridays), sports with colleagues
Would you like to work for a stable and informal technology company where you will be building a completely new B2C product from scratch as Medior Front end Developer Amsterdam?