Vacature Medior Azure DevOps Engineer Amsterdam | Tailored Cloud Native Projects | 3 days working from home | IaC, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, PowerShell, C# | € 75.000
Your job: Medior Azure DevOps Engineer Amsterdam
- Would you like to work on impactful Cloud Native projects in Amsterdam tailored to your career ambition while working within a passionate family like an organisation where you are really part of something special?
- Do you like to help build the Amsterdam Unit of an amazingly successful group of software consulting firms, who are key figures in the local cloud communities and speak at conferences?
- Do you love to be able to change projects when the most interesting part is done while earning up to €95.000 and receiving a permanent contract from day one?
Then wait no more, this is your job!
Your employer: Leaders within Cloud Native Development while being part of a very tight family!
This up and coming boutique Cloud Native Consultancy is taking the Amsterdam market by storm with their experience, passionate and emotionally intelligent engineers well versed in both AWS and Azure Cloud. What makes them truly unique is their hyper focus on their engineers, with tailored projects that always are searched and matched for your career goals. With the total company that will never exceed more than 25 people, to always keep a very personal connection.
And, as they are part of a much larger successful group of specialised consulting companies specialised in topics like data, development, cloud and web, there is a feast of knowledge to share and learn, while always feeling personal and family-like.
Working here means having access to some of the most impact Cloud Native Projects in the Amsterdam region, always for impactful tech-oriented companies with big innovation budgets and tens of millions of end users. All while working from home for 3 days per week, 1 day from the office and 1 day at the client site in Amsterdam. Impactful work, passionate colleagues who are also your friends, a great work/life balance and a permanent contract: you can find it all here!
Your role: Medior Azure DevOps Engineer Amsterdam
As Medior Azure DevOps Engineer Amsterdam you can choose from a great many high quality and impactful projects for leading Amsterdam based companies lasting between 4 to 18 months (up to you to decide) within key industries like (Renewable) Energy, Banking and Payments. All their DevOps is taken seriously, the scale is large and requirements are strict and challenging!
As a Medior Azure DevOps Engineer Amsterdam, you will always work on projects where you can make a difference, not just staff a project. You will help to boost the DevOps team of the client, with always the goal to have them be able to stand on their own feet at the end. As automation is the name of the game you get to enjoy bridging the gap between code and infrastructure while growing your scripting/development skills.
Here you get to bite down on building challenging scalable and reliable cloud platforms for developers, balancing pragmatism and quality. While translating business requirements into practical architecture, and learning a lot from different environments. In this role, you really not only grow your technical skills but are also able to grow your ability to make long lasting connections with people, grow your circle of influence and truly make long lasting
Here there is a solid career path towards Senior DevOps, Cloud Architect or Lead Azure DevOps engineer and earn up to €95.000, and will receive guidance, budget and attention to help you with these steps.
What is required?
- 2-5 years of professional experience as a DevOps engineer
- 2+ years of experience within a modern public cloud environment
- Professional experience with Azure, preferably within environments of scale
- Development or scripting skills, bash, PowerShell or Python
- Experience setting up and running monitoring
- Professional experience with Containerisation and Kubernetes
- Experience with ELK stack, C# and Azure DevOps, Terraform, Ansible is a plus
- A completes technical BSc or MSc is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €55.000 and €75.000 gross per year based on knowledge and impact
- The ability to work 40, 36 or 32 hours
- Working from home for 3 days per week
- Generous training budget
- Amazing winter sport trips
- Travelling cost compensation
- Permanent contract from the start!