Vacature Junior & Medior Full Stack developer | Develop 100% inhouse & highly disruptive products | € 5000 trainingsbudget | Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Golang, Kotlin, React, Vue, Cloud, Microservices| Salary between € 40.000 and € 50.000
Vacancy: Junior & Medior Full Stack Developer Hilversum
- Would you like to be part of a new training course for one of the leading tech companies in the Netherlands?
- What do you think of working 100% inhouse on products that are always built from scratch?
- Do you want to develop disruptive, mostly secret, products for the top of the Dutch business community?
- Do you find variety in technology also work nicely, working with technologies like Java, Golang, Kotling, Vue, React and typescript, Cloud Native, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes?
Then we have the job that will give your career a boost!
Your employer: Leading tech company is going to adopt talent for higly disruptive products
Are you someone who wants to learn from the best engineers in the region. Which come from different disciplines such as backend, front-end and Data Engineering. Here you can make an important contribution to the development of the most innovative, disruptive and often secret products for the top of the Dutch business world. All this happened 100% inhouse from one of the most impressive offices you’ve ever seen. Here all day healthy food awaits you, the Barristas make the best coffees for you and different game Consoles provide the necessary fun and Daily Do you have the best engineers around you to spar and learn from?
This organization is a new company within one of the most successful high level software engineering families in the Netherlands. Past decades, several launched products and project organizations have been synonymous with success. The great thing is that the lessons of the last 10 years can all be used to boost this new kid on the block. A 100% product organization with a lot of greenfield, very modern stack. Here you can start working with a variety of technologies like working with technologies like Java, Golang, Kotling, Vue, React, typescript, Cloud Native, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
This organization invests enormously in their engineers, because it is considered the most important asset of the organization. This means a personal training budget of €5000,-per year (and you have to spend all off it), 6 training days, 25 knowledge sessions per year!!!
Your job: Junior & Medior Full Stack Developer Hilversum
In your role as Junior Full Stack Developer Hilversum you work from the head office located in Hilversum. Here you are going to build disruptive, mostly secret products for companies from the fortune500. The idea is simple: Dutch top companies do not have the knowledge and resources, but do have the ideas for launching new disruptive products. And precisely these products, you are going to develop together with a multidisciplinary team. Separate from existing systems, not by developing old products and staying far away from customer’s legacy.
The products you and your Scrum team are developing are meant to have a high disruptive level in the market of your customers. 99% of the work you and your team develop will be used by millions of people, because your customers have millions of users in Europe and far beyond. You and your team are the craftsmen who are there to show your customers what happens when you let the best software engineers work together from their own office, own development environment, without bureaucracy. The ideal setup for success!
What is being asked?
- A Bachelor or Master Computer Science or similar.
- 0 to 3 years Professional Software Engineering experience
- You are inquisitive and find self- development in your spare time fun to do
- Experience with the JVM from a graduation project or first job is a plus
- Experience with modern framewoks like Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- You are a Clean coder, good at your communication and want to continue learning
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration & delivery is a plus
What is offered?
- A salary between €40.000 and € 50.000 per year based on knowledge and experience
- Annual bonus on top of your gross annual salary
- Get educated by the best Engineers from the region
- Mobility allowance on top of your monthly salary
- ADLS-Reimbursement for home
- Every two years new hardware laptop worth €3000,-
- 6 Training days for your training budget
- Every two years a new mobile phone including unlimited calls
- Good pension scheme