Vacature Java Software Architect Amsterdam | R&D | Leading product company BIG innovation on their product & infrastructure | Microservices, Kubernetes, DevOps, POC & Greenfield | Java11, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Kafka, AWS | Salary € 95.000
Your job: Java Software Architect Amsterdam
- Do you love working on a heavily used SaaS product where you can have a direct impact on the end result for 80% of their market?
- Would you like to work for a rock-solid, informal, medium-sized technology company with a family like culture?
- Would you like to have the responsibility to innovate and design their new technology stack and infrastructure for their cutting edge products?
- How about working from home possibilities, flexible working hours, a great office, amazing drinks, and super fun colleagues?
Don’t wait any longer, we have the job for you!
Your employer: Leading product company redesign their products and infrastructure to be future proof
This medium sized technology company has been the market leader in their field for over a decade and still going strong! They specialize in one of the most HOT markets in our current global economy, enabling thousands of entrepreneurs to do business by using their very popular SaaS product. This has enabled them to be able to fully focus on creating a truly cool company that people truly love to work for!
They are currently in a very interesting phase. Currently, they have a big plan to really upgrade their system. This will be from an architectural perspective (microservices), infrastructure (Kubernetes/AWS) as well as introducing new technologies and the development of a new product. So almost every technical aspect of this company will be highly improved.
Joining now as Java Software Architect Amsterdam means being part of the team that is the key drive behind this innovation. Here you can have a great impact on the further development of their very popular SaaS product.
Furthermore, here you can find great office facilities, mature tech-driven management, no real hierarchy, self-organising teams, lots of creative freedom, bi-yearly hackathons, a big training budget, and one of the most stable and cash rich organizations you can find!
Your role: Java Software Architect Amsterdam
In your role as Java Software Architect Amsterdam, you will the core innovation team where you get to help continuously research new tech (R&D POC’s) for example how can Kafka be an added value for our services. Design their new microservices based architecture, and design new features that the different teams (6) are willing to implement on their big architecture. Improving their infrastructure with Kubernetes clusters. Or when a team is struggling with some new products, you as a most senior team member will help the team in a pair or mob programming session.
As you can read, you will have a big impact on the further development of this production company and its heavily used SaaS products.
What is required?
- 6+ years of professional development experience
- Experience with setting up a microservices architecture is a plus
- Professional experience with Java11+ & Spring Boot
- A completed technical Bachelor or Masters
- Experience with DevOps/Cloud
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 80.000 and € 95.000 gross per year, based on added value
- The possibility to work 32, 36, or 40 hours per week
- Good pension
- 25 holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- Laptop or Macbook
- Catered lunches
- Public transportation compensation
Would you like to work for a very stable, well organised, super fun, medium sized tech company where you can have a daily impact on a very big and ever growing market?