Vacature Java Developer Amsterdam | International eHealth Tech Scaleup saves peoples life with realtime monitoring product | Prod. Dev. | Java 11, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS (SNS, ECR, S3, DynamoDB) & Kafka | €70.000
Your job: Java Developer Amsterdam
- How would you like to be able to directly save human lives with the software products that you build?
- Do you get energy from building a scalable and distributed real-time product that processes a huge amount of data?
- How would you like to work in an autonomous dynamic tech-driven environment with technical management, where you are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible with technology?
Don’t wait any longer, because then this is the job for you!
Your employer: Lots of impact possible at innovative eHealth Tech Scaleup!
This award-winning medium-sized eHealth Tech Scaleup is becoming more and more successful with their innovative real-time software product. Due to their great success, they are able to save more and more people’s lives and scaling up a big time! So you can not only be part of a innovative and dynamic scaleup, but actually save peoples life with the software that you build!
The uniqueness of this tech-scaleup that besides the technical impact you make here, you can also add a lot of business value. You’ll get to work closely into their fast-pace business and together with your driven team you will translate this into technical solutions. This means that you not only work with extremely good software engineers, but also with a high emotional intelligence.
Furthermore, you will work in a team of highly passionate colleagues who breathe engineering. Self-managing autonomous teams, a lot of freedom, agile, delivery automation, test automation. You don’t have to explain this to anyone here. They are constantly trying to innovate, migrate and push the boundaries of what is possible with technology, and let you do so!
Their techstack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS (SNS, ECR, S3, DynamoDB), Kafka
Your role: Java Developer Amsterdam
Due to their rapid growth in multiple countries, they are delivering highly distributed and scalable backend services to deliver realtime insights for thousands of people simultaneously. As a Java Developer Amsterdam you will have the opportunity to make the successful platform even more scalable and resilient, work closely with the business and contribute a lot of innovation to the product. Talking about real impact!
Besides working on new business-value you can bite down on non-trivial engineering challenges such as distributed systems, design patterns, delivery automation and high-availability. Besides these challenge you will get the chance to roll out engineering-best-practises and keep up to date with the latest tech to constantly innovate. In short, you will never have a dull day.
As you can expect from a scaleup you will have enough growth opportunities. Either you want to grow into the role of Tech Lead/Architect or Team Lead. Both is possible. Plus, they reward you with a generous stock option plan 😊.
What is being asked?
- 2+ years of professional development experience with Java
- Experience with Spring Boot in a Microservices architecture
- A high-quality product mindset
- You like to work closely with the business
- A completed BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with cloud such as AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
- Experience with Queuing like Kafka/SQS/PubSub is a big plus
What is offered?
- Salary between €55.000 and €70.000 based on knowledge and experience
- Remote working (2 days a week)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 vacation days
- Excellent pension scheme
- Travel card/allowance
- Laptop or Macbook
- Training budget to do courses
- Stock-option-plan after 1 year
- Relocation package
So, as a Java Developer Amsterdam, would you like to make a big impact within this scaleup and save people’s lives at the same time?