Vacature Hands-on Solution Architect Amsterdam | Grow Elite FinTech Software Engineering Consultancy in Europe | € 115.000 + 20% + indefinite contract
Your job: Hands-on Solution Architect Amsterdam
- Would you love growing an already successful elite FinTech Software Engineering consultancy further throughout Europe?
- Do you like making a lasting impact at leading Fintech clients throughout Europe by combining software engineering with people?
- Do you have a strong vision, solid technical leadership experience and you enjoy mentoring very driven, communicatively strong and emotionally intelligent software engineers?
- Are you entrepreneurial,
- How about earning up to 115.000 base + 20% bonus + an indefinite contract and fully paid pension?
Then you have come to the right place!
Your employer: Using cutting edge software engineering to bring FinTech to the next level
This Amsterdam based FinTech software engineering company uses their great software engineering skills to disrupt the European FinTech market. Native Cloud, AI, Disruptive Payment Tech, Streaming Data; you name it, they harness its power for their leading FinTech clients throughout Europe with big budgets and millions of end-users. No worries! You will never have to leave Amsterdam to take part in these impactful FinTech projects.
These emotionally intelligent and very tech-savvy software engineers that have been around the block are hired in squads to be in the lead to help solve complex engineering challenges, where process optimization, delivery automation and (Native) Cloud are combined. Working here not only means having a big impact on the FinTech customers, but also impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands, even millions of consumer end customers! These are all very impactful projects with big budgets, challenges and stakes. Here you really learn to make a lasting impact.
Here you combine the best of both worlds: The benefits being a tech-scale up with a flat structure, quick decisions, cool office, great colleagues with the benefits of an established well-funded parent company with a solid track record/reputation, big budgets for training and solid benefits. To top it off every Friday you will get paid to invest in yourself by sparring with your colleagues, do a course, try out a PoC or whatever you like to move ahead of the game!
Your job: Hands-on Solution Architect Amsterdam
As Hands-on Solution Architect Amsterdam you will lead a group of 5 to 10 highly skilled software engineers while helping to grow your team to around 20. You will work directly with the inspirational founders to grow the business in the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK and Scandinavia. Although most can be done from Amsterdam, so travelling is only incidental.
Together you will work as a Solution Architect on impactful software projects for some of the biggest and cash-rich Fintech clients in Europe on topics like cloud, moving away from legacy systems and implementing streaming data technology around Kafka. With your teams, you vastly expand your circle of influence at clients, while you help your teams to continuously challenge and grow themselves to do the same.
In the most challenging projects with a lot of moving parts, you will be the first one on-site to advise the client, propose a solution, set up dev teams to take end responsibility for delivery, varying from 6 months to about 1 year. This so you can bite down on the most challenging part, show how things are done, help your people grow and transfer knowledge. Then when the biggest challenge is completed you can move on to the next assignment, so you can always keep learning and challenging yourself!
As you help to grow the European business you will be able to grow into VP of Engineering and be able to become an owner of company stock.
What is required?
- 12+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Solid experience with (solution) architecting and leading multiple development teams
- Multiple years of hands-on (technical) management experience, leading other tech leads
- Experience within a software engineering consultancy
- A strong communicator, influencer and facilitator
- A technical Bachelor or Master’s degree or similar level is preferred
- Experience within a modern cloud environment such as Google Cloud, AWS or Azure is a plus
- Experience with delivery automation and automated testing is a big plus
What is offered?
- Between € 100.000 and € 115.000 gross per year +20% yearend bonus
- A permanent contract!
- Fully paid pension!
- Fully paid travel cost expenses
- Big budgets for going to seminars and conferences in the Netherlands and abroad
- 26 holidays
- Great hardware
- Detailed personal development plan
- Travel expenses fully paid for
Do you want to help grow this disruptive FinTech Software Engineering consultancy throughout Europe?