Vacature Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam | Greenfield Full Stack Microservices | Working within CleanTech! React/TypeScript, Java8/NodeJS | € 60.000
Your job: Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
- Have you always wanted to work for a very successful fun and inspiring scale-up that is a rising star within sustainability and cleantech
- Do you want to have a big impact on the greenfield development of internal and consumer facing systems?
- Are you a polyglot developer that enjoys both front and backend development?
Then you have come to the right place!
Your employer: Passionate, very successful scale-up is helping is leading the way in CleanTech!
This very passionate, inspiring, fun and fast growing company is playing a major part in helping all of us all being more sustainable. They are unique in the sense that they are so focused on helping their thousands of consumer customers receive a great experience that they are rapidly expanding! Since their founding they have had continuous success in the European market and are expanding into several countries.
Walking around in their very nice office give you the feeling that everyone is on a mission! How great to be part of that! Being on a mission cannot be done without inspiration J To help everyone with that they have great office facilities (great lunches, free fruit), everyone is very much informed about how the business is doing and people build great friendships outside of work. They value freedom and flexibility, which is why here you and look forward to working from home possibilities and flexible working hours. To top it all off they are easy to reach for anyone in and around Amsterdam!
The role: Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
You will help rebuild all of their systems within a microservices architecture where you are a very big influence on the stack you will work with, on top of AWS and Docker. In this role you can help lay the foundation for the future development of the entire company and the IT department.
You will get to critically think about if building certain parts of the system makes sense, or if you can better buy an over the shelf solution works best. In this role you will have direct contact with the business so feedback is very quickly, allowing you to create even better software. Also you will be able to help put in place the best processes based best practices.
In your role as Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam you will get to work with very passionate and open colleagues, that very much value proper software engineering standards like CI, DevOps and agile practices. As the company is growing you will have a big chance to leave a lasting mark on the further development of the company and your career. Are you with us?!
What is required?
- +3 years of professional software development experience
- A polyglot mindset
- Full Stack Development experience (although it could be 90-10 or vice versa)
- Communicative: able to explain your trial of thought to both tech and non tech
- Experience with Java, TypScript/NodeJS or Golang
- Experience with AWS and Containerization would be a big plus
- Experience with CI and DevOps mindset would be a big plus
What is offered:
- Between € 45.000 and € 60.000 gross per year based on knowledge and experience
- The possibility to work 32, 36, 4×9 or 40 hours
- Yearend bonus
- 25 days
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- Catered lunches!
- Training budget
Are you a Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam looking to make the world a better place?