Vacature Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam | Construction of the new Amsterdam tech office | Greenfield B2C / B2B Saas-Product for Hundreds of Millions of Users! | AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices, Terraform, Ansible, Python | € 110,000 + stock options
Your position: Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to play a fundamental role in the further technological development of one of the most inspiring tech scale-ups within the Amsterdam tech scene?
- Do you enjoy working on greenfield projects where you set up the infrastructure that allows you to further scale up to millions of users with hundreds of thousands of simultaneous users?
- Do you want to help this tech-scale up with millions of users migrate to Kubernetes?
Don’t wait any longer, then this job is for you!
Your employer: Conquer the world with a tech Rocketship!
This high-profile tech scale-up in Amsterdam has grown enormously in recent years and has an enormous impact on our daily lives. Every month millions of people work on their groundbreaking cloud platform. In just over a year they have gone from 10,000 concurrent users to over 200,000, and this will only increase exponentially! That’s why you’ll find great technical challenges here, while working with some of the best engineers from around the world!
You’ve come to the right place if you enjoy working for a high-profile, data-driven technology company with a lot of greenfield work. You will also have the space to make a lot of impact and to adjust the infrastructure to your liking!
They are currently building their brand new tech hub in Amsterdam, from where they will continue to take over the world! In addition to interesting technical work, you can also look forward to helping the office grow and the pure engineering culture! They are growing very fast, so you get the chance to make a huge impact and put projects after your hand.
Your role: Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam you are part of an elite team in the field of Cloud technology. You and your team members are desperately needed to help the SAAS platform scale up to tens of millions of users and concurrent users on AWS . The scale on which they operate gives you the opportunity to play a key role here and to work within a complex environment, where you face challenges that you will not find anywhere else.
Within this role you are responsible for developing and optimizing the AWS platform. You also help them in the transition to Kubernetes. You are also responsible for deployments, manage and automate the infrastructure. Together with your team, you apply new technologies and drive innovation in the field of Infrastructure and Cloud within the organization.
The great thing is that you will work within a close-knit team and you will be closely involved in hiring new colleagues.
Growing here does not mean becoming a manager. This gives you the opportunity to grow into a Principal role and you can make an even greater technical and human impact.
What is required?
- 3+ years of Professional Cloud experience with AWS
- Establish and automate CI / CD pipelines
- Experience in configuration management with tools such as Ansible
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with driving the Devops culture within an organization
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus or ELK stack is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between € 85,000 and € 110,000 gross per year based on experience and added value
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities for working from home
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance package!
- Lunch, snacks
- Great corporate events + parties
Are you a Senior Site Reliability Engineer ready to make an impact on a platform with millions of users.