Vacature Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam | Fintech start-up | Multi-Tenant Cloud Platform | Millions of end users | AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Gitlab | € 90.000
Your job: Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work on a product that is used by tens of millions of users per month?
- Do you want to work at an advanced Fintech scale-up that is part of an established organization with short lines of communication and a proven track record?
- Do you want to work within a 100% Cloud Native environment where you are needed to develop and further automate the Multi-Tenant AWS platform?!
Then read on!
Your employer: Highly successful FinTech Scale-Up grows year by year!
This highly successful fintech scale-up is delivering tremendous added value for tens of millions of consumers through some of Europe’s most impactful organizations. Because they are medium sized and growing, there is still a lot of room to make a big impact! They are part of a parent organization of allure, which provides a lot of security, stability, knowledge and budgets. It is therefore not surprising that they have grown successfully and very profitably every year since their inception. Truly a success story!
Working here means a social and technologically driven culture in which you enjoy a lot of flexibility and room for personal growth.
Your role: Senior Site Reliability Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer in Amsterdam, you build custom-made state of the art Multi-tenant cloud environments in collaboration with your driven developer teams. The impact is enormous because millions of end customers are served from this. Some customers even have tens of millions of end-users, which poses huge challenges in terms of scalability.
You work in an informal international agile environment, where DevOps is a strong part of the culture and vision. You will work in a highly disturbed international team of several DevOps Engineers where you are needed to further develop and fully automate the AWS platform. You will have to deal with a lot of Greenfield work.
As the load on their systems with Multi-tenant is constantly increasing, you have to auto-scale for this they are migrating to Kubernetes you get the chance to shape this migration. You are also involved in automating the infrastructure with Terraform and keeping the systems up and running.
Unlike many jobs, you can spend almost all your time developing the platform and work a lot on Greenfield projects. Because real Devops is part of their DNA, you work closely with the developers, with a fully automated delivery pipeline and a budget per team to make an impact in your own AWS environment.
Their stack: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible, CI/CD
Because the company is growing very fast, you will have the opportunity to further develop yourself into a Lead Engineer!
What’s being asked?
- At least 3 years of professional experience within Cloud/Devops
- Ability to switch communication skills within different teams
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- A passion for new technology and process automation
- Experience with infrastructure as code: Terraform or equivalent technologies
- Experience with scalable systems and Kubernetes
- Experience in managing Security is a plus
- Experience with operations systems such as Linux is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 90.000 gross annually
- 25 holidays
- Bonus scheme up to 10%
- Share plan
- Pension scheme
- Training budget
- Travelport expenses