Vacature Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam | Redesign the most impactful Global E-commerce domain | 50 billion events per day for hundreds of millions of people | React, Next.js, TypeScript, Micro Frontends | €105,000 + $38,000 shares AND FIXED CONTRACT!
Your job: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
- Would you love to make a big impact on hundreds of millions of consumers by working on one of the largest online platforms in the world, which processes more than 50 billion events per day?
- Would you like to help build a brand new devHub in Amsterdam and contribute to the product and culture design?
- Do you like working in a dev driven organization, with very passionate, highly educated colleagues with a strong engineering mindset?
- Do you say yes to a salary of 100K+ (including holiday pay and 10% bonus) + $38,000 shares & a permanent contract from day one?
What are you waiting for? Then read on!
Your employer: One of the largest platforms in the world, with millions of users and billions of events per day!
This tech organization is known worldwide and serves hundreds of millions of consumers all over the world. They are known for the scale of their systems, their engineering culture, and their impact on you, me & small and medium businesses. This renowned tech organization has chosen Amsterdam as THE new Hub for its amazing growth strategy! If you join now, you can really be part of this very special moment and help build this office.
They process over 50 billion events per day and are responsible for 3 billion impressions per day!
Because they are always looking to hire the best of the best, they understand that people like you perform best when they are given lots of freedom & room to grow, autonomy, and responsibility, while enjoying a great work-life balance. On top of that, you’ll be able to work from home 3 days a week (completely remote in the beginning), receive a 10% bonus on top of your salary, get $38,000 worth of shares and get a permanent contract from day one.
Your role: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Front end Engineer, your first opportunity will be to help build the new dev hub in Amsterdam. You will be able to contribute to shaping the culture & teams in the new office (hybrid working 1 or 2 times a week in the office) and through this phase enjoy many growth opportunities (Management, short lines, close to the product).
If you like engineering challenges and working on high performance, highly reliable, distributed systems then you have come to the right place!
You will work with & learn from a distributed team of highly experienced and passionate engineers from all over the world. With them, you’ll have the opportunity to lay the foundation for future success, helping to take the already successful AdTech platform to the next level and getting it ready to scale.
Tech Stack: React, Next.js, TypeScript, Microservices/Micro Frontends
Due to the understanding of engineers and the fact that you are part of setting up the new tech office in Amsterdam, you have many opportunities for growth. For example, in the future, you can potentially grow into a Principal, Lead, or Architect.
What is required?
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in front-end development
- Professional experience with React/TypeScript
- Strong in Core JS & JS fundamentals
- Experience building & deploying your own tests
- Experience within a scalable product environment (plus)
- Experience working on a heavy load system (plus)
- Experience working on an AdTech platform (plus)
What is on offer?
- Base salary up to €95.000 gross per annum based on knowledge and experience
- + 10% year-end bonus
- + $38,000 shares
- 25 holiday days
- Choice of the best hardware
- Many opportunities and budget for growth
- A permanent contract from day one!
Do you want to make an impact as Senior Front end Engineer by working on a heavy distributed system while building The New Hub in Amsterdam?
Then apply directly through the form below or mail your CV to Melchior Schimmel via firstname.lastname@example.org