Vacature Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam | Build the best learning platform for engineers, by engineers | Unicorn to be scale-up with deep pockets | React, TypeScript, GraphQL, GCP/AWS | €90.000,- + bonus
Your job: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
- Do you want to develop innovative features and contribute to the growth of a successful product that is used by the best engineers in the world?
- Would you like to make an impact with your front-end solutions on the advancement of the hard skills of software engineers who (also) work at the most famous tech organizations?
- Do you like working in an Agile/Cloud & fast-paced environment with technologies like React, TypeScript & GraphQL (without legacy!)?
- How about being part of an elite engineering culture with some of the smartest and most passionate engineers, with twice-monthly intensive knowledge sharing sessions and a lot of personal attention (training budget, 6 training days & free for personal growth)?
Sounds like music to your ears? Read more about the role below!
Your employer: Helping the best engineers and tech organizations grow rapidly at the right tech level!
This high-tech fast-paced tech scale-up is the latest spin-off from one of the most successful software engineering hubs in the Netherlands. Founded by some of the smartest, most passionate, and experienced software engineers around!
This product company radically facilitates faster and better learning, enables knowledge retention and engagement, while always adopting the latest tech. How cool is that? Helping other engineers grow! Here it’s all about making an impact on your kind of people! They already work for some of the biggest technology companies in the world and this number is growing rapidly.
Working here means being part of a family of some of the best engineers you will ever find. Because they are part of a parent company, you can look forward to all the benefits of a fast-paced scale-up, such as lots of greenfield work, architecture/design impact, fast decision cycles, having a big impact on the further development of the company, and product with great facilities, a great office, highly intelligent and passionate colleagues and solid terms and conditions!
Your role: Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Front end Developer, you will join an experienced cross-functional team of software engineers, in which you are tasked with further developing the product. It’s all about the right combination of speed and complexity. Within the team, a no-nonsense approach applies and you can make autonomous decisions about how things can be improved. Nothing is written in stone and the team of smart engineers operates on equal footing.
Stack: React, Typescript, GraphQL, Micro Front ends, NextJS, Storybook are their weapons of choice!
Together you will ensure that the rest of the software engineering world, often working at the most famous tech companies, can work with this great product suite and skill development tooling. There are still many highly innovative features that need to be developed for years to come. So the impact you can have is huge, especially in the long run!
Because this tech scale-up is growing and expanding, you can look forward to many opportunities in the (near) future and you will always have the chance (and freedom) to work with new technologies.
What is required?
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Professional React & TypeScript experience
- Product development experience and mindset
- Experience within a modern cloud/microservices environment
- Experience in an agile, cross-functional team and fast-paced environment is a plus
- A technical bachelor’s or master’s degree is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with streaming data technology like Kafka or PubSub is a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Terraform is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 70.000 and € 90.000 gross per year based on knowledge and experience
- + 5% year-end bonus
- The possibility to work 36 or 40 hours
- Work at home opportunities
- € 5.000 training budget per year & free books for personal growth
- 20 intensive knowledge-sharing sessions with some of the brightest technical engineers!
- 6 training days per year
- Every 2 years new hardware of your choice
- Travel allowance
- A great office + facilities
Do you want to contribute to the growth of a successful tech scale-up as Front-end Developer and make a big impact on other software engineers?