Vacature Senior DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam | AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Python, CI/CD | Greenfield projects from a hyper modern office in Amsterdam | Working on the most important systems of vital companies for Dutch society | €100,000 + 15% bonus
Job: Senior DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam
- Do you want to work for one of the most innovative Cloud organizations in Europe, setting up and further developing the most complex Cloud environments?
- Do you want to work on Greenfield projects and think along with the architecture in the most modern environments with tens of millions of end-users?
- Do you want to work from a hyper-modern office where you choose when you work from home and which projects you work on?
Your employer: Innovator in the field of Cloud and Infrastructure, helping leading organizations keep their systems up and running!
Among the leading technology news sources, this company has been mentioned several times as a rising star and is taking a leading role in innovation in the Netherlands. Since their inception they have grown successfully and very profitably every year, a real success story they now have hundreds of employees and aim to triple by 2025. This highly successful 100% Tech organization provides crucial added value for leading companies in the Netherlands for which they keep the most important and essential systems up and running, they ensure that the entire infrastructure continues to run 24/7 and thus ensure that the Dutch economy can continue to run optimally (Speaking of Impact!).
At this 100% tech company, they work in specialized self-managing teams where you get a lot of freedom, giving you the opportunity to shape your own job. For example, you work from a hyper-modern office on projects that you choose yourself, in addition, you get all the freedom to combine this with working from home. Here the better DevOps Engineers and Software Engineers work on the most complex and impactful Cloud projects on the market. You will have the opportunity to participate in various projects and to master most modern technologies, in addition, you will have the opportunity to take the lead in projects and further develop your soft skills. Working here means a huge boost to both your personal and technical development.
The corporate culture is characterized as informal, inclusive, international, and highly innovative. In recent years, the company has developed into an established organization where there is certainly no shortage of security. If you like impact, freedom, responsibility, continuous learning, and growth opportunities, this job is perfect for you!
Your job: Senior DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam
As a Senior DevOps Engineer AWS Amsterdam you work with the best people from a hyper-modern office in Amsterdam or from home on various complex Greenfield projects that you also choose yourself! You will work in specialist teams where you keep the most important systems for the most vital organizations for the Dutch economy up and running from a fixed location. You will have the opportunity to work with the most modern Tech and to set up complete greenfield Infrastructure with a specialized team.
For example, they have set up and optimized the entire supply chain cycle for one of the largest beer producers. They have done this for more than 30 factories across the Netherlands, migrating the entire infrastructure to the AWS Cloud where the huge streams of data are processed into usable data to optimize the process. Furthermore, for a customer with the request to develop an online bank from scratch, they developed a complete platform from scratch in the Cloud from which an online bank could be set up with now hundreds of thousands of customers. They were allowed to set up and develop everything themselves, taking into account security, scalability, and functionality.
As you can see, this organization occupies a unique position within the Dutch tech industry. They only work on projects with the deployment of their own teams, they do all this from their own office where they also have a complete landscape with their own databases to serve their customers as best as possible and to keep systems 100% up and running.
Working here means an unprecedented investment in your own development. Because you work here with leading names within Cloud Native, you can make use of extensive training opportunities and grow into a Principal or Architect role.
What’s being asked?
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Software Development and System Engineering
- At least 1 year of professional experience within Cloud/DevOps
- From an intrinsic interest, you are well aware of new developments.
- Having an Automation mindset, always wanting to automate processes.
- Communicative skills and get people on board with your message.
- Inquisitive, discovery-oriented, and willing to lead the way in the market.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure and the ability to build Landing Zones and lead migrations.
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform is an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
What is offered?
- Between € 75,000 and € 100,000 salary per year based on knowledge and experience
- Choice to work 40 or 36 or 32 hours
- + 15% end-of-year bonus
- 25 vacation days
- The latest hardware
- Excellent pension scheme
- Smartphone and unlimited calls
As a Senior DevOps Engineer Amsterdam, do you want to be a determining factor in which direction companies go into the Cloud and keep the most important systems of leading companies up and running?