Vacature Senior Backend Typescript Engineer Amsterdam | Build a Product Environment from Scratch for Millions of People | Node.JS, Typescript, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, CI/CD | €83.500 + Permanent Contract
Your job: Senior Backend Typescript Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you get energy from making a major impact on millions of people across Europe by building an innovative platform from scratch and tackling challenges such as architecture, performance and scalability?
- Do you enjoy working in an international engineering culture that has won multiple awards for proven employee happiness through full autonomy, responsibility, great participation and without hierarchy and bureaucracy?
- Do you value great conditions such as 27 (+10 if necessary!) vacation days, working outside the Netherlands for 2 months a year, profit sharing, remote opportunities, unlimited training and conference budget and an immediate permanent contract?
Then this is your chance, so read on!
Your employer: Builds innovative Greenfield products for millions of users!
This 100% tech company was founded by innovative Dutch entrepreneurs with the vision to always put employee happiness on #1. The vision is paying off, because they have now become a major player and are making an impact worldwide. At the moment there is a big challenge to make millions of people across Europe happy with a brand new e-commerce platform and you can play a crucial role in this!
The unique engineering culture has not gone unnoticed and they have won several awards for this. There is no hierarchy or bureaucracy here and the cross-functional engineering teams are fully autonomous and end-to-end responsible. In addition, there is an international, informal atmosphere in which everyone feels free and heard and is continuously motivated to become the best version of themselves. It makes sense that employees here are proven to be happier!
Their generous secondary conditions make it even more enjoyable to work here, because you immediately receive a permanent contract, profit sharing, laptop & telephone, remote opportunities, unlimited training and conference budget and you can work outside the Netherlands for 2 months a year (and more!).
Your role: Senior Backend Typescript Engineer Amsterdam
As a Senior Backend Typescript Engineer Amsterdam you get the unique opportunity to build an e-commerce platform for millions of people from scratch with modern tech such as Node.JS, Typescript, AWS, Kubernetes and Kafka. You will have great influence in architecture, design and implementation and you can share knowledge with experienced and smart engineers.
A €400 million budget has been made available for innovations, so you can enjoy a playground for innovation! You also get the chance to bite into cool technical challenges such as scalability, performance, optimization and 24/7 availability.
- Within their cross-functional teams you are free to broaden yourself horizontally (Cloud, Devops, Frontend). There are also career opportunities to lead, architect or PO and you can give your mentor skills a boost.
- What is being asked?
- 3+ years of professional backend engineering experience
- Experience with Node.JS and Typescript (backend)
- Experience with Cloud and Microservices
- Strong communication skills
- A technical bachelor and/or master or a comparable level of thinking
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Experience with architecture & design is a plus
What is on offer?
- Between €68.500 and €83.500 gross per year based on knowledge and added value
- Profit sharing!
- 27 vacation days + 10 (if necessary)
- Unlimited training and conference budget
- Good pension
- Laptop & mobile phone
- Work from home options
- Possibility to work outside the Netherlands for 2 months
- Travel allowance
- Expense allowance of €90 per Monday
- Fitness allowance of €10 per month
- Personal development plan + unlimited career opportunities
- IND registration and visa sponsorship
- Immediately a permanent contract!
Would you like to experience the combination of ultimate employee happiness and maximum impact?