Vacature Senior Backend Golang Engineer Amsterdam | Help Millions of People Worldwide through the Power of AI | Golang, Python, AWS, GCP, Event-Driven Architecture, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Data Thering | €100.000 + Shares
Your job: Senior Backend Golang Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to make a global impact by helping millions of people with the power of AI?
- Do you like an international engineering culture where knowledge sharing, learning, innovation, and fast decision cycles are central and there is no hierarchy?
- What do you think of a salary of up to €100.000, financial stability, stock options, work-from-home opportunities, and the ability to (occasionally) work in New York?
- Do you want to get your teeth into scaling up, optimization, and performance and be the key figure in the transition to event-driven architecture at this 100% tech scale-up?
Then read on, this is your job!
Your employer: On a mission to conquer the world with a tangible, scalable product!
About a decade ago, genius entrepreneurial engineers came up with the idea of implementing the power of AI in the FinTech industry. With real-time data analysis, they automate millions of events per day, making the lives of millions of people worldwide easier & more efficient. With this very tangible, scalable product, you can immediately see results, receive feedback and continuously improve and innovate.
This product is so successful that potentially the whole world can start using it! The plan is to scale up considerably this year and you can become an important link in this. They have recently had an investment of millions, so financial stability is guaranteed. This 100% tech scale-up is big enough to make a global impact & small enough to know everyone + make a huge impact on the growth of the company and product.
In their international and informal corporate culture, knowledge sharing, innovation, fast decision cycles, and learning opportunities are central. There is no hierarchy here, so everyone has a say in architecture, design, and business ideas! Engineers enjoy it here so much that they continue to work here for an average of 8 years.
In addition to a nice salary (up to €100.000), you can enjoy working-from-home options, flexible working hours, fun company activities, and a large training and conference budget (see below for all conditions). You also receive shares that allow you to benefit from the growth of the company and you can work in New York next to the beautiful office in Amsterdam!
Your role: Senior Backend Golang Engineer Amsterdam
At this tech scale-up, you can play an important role in the architecture, design, and implementation of important features, microservices and greenfield projects on the roadmap. You can work with a modern tech stack: Golang, Python, GCP, AWS, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, and Data Thering. There are also major technical challenges in scaling up, optimizing, and improving performance, so that you are ready to conquer the world!
Since the load on the server is increasing rapidly, the goal is to make the transition to an event-driven architecture (with Kafka) this year. You can play a leading role in this and immediately make a huge impact! You also get the chance to learn from AI & Cloud/DevOps, as the multidisciplinary teams work closely together here.
As the company grows, you can continuously expand your circle of influence. Here it is possible to grow to lead, architect, or engineering manager!
What is being asked?
- 4+ years of professional backend engineering experience
- Professional experience with Golang
- Experience with Cloud and Microservices
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- A technical bachelor and/or master or a comparable level of thinking is a plus
- Experience with Node.JS and Python is a plus
- Experience with AWS and GCP is a plus
- Experience with DevOps is a plus
- Data science experience is a plus
- Experience introducing new technologies is a plus
- Experience with architecture & design is a plus
- Experience working directly with clients is a plus
- Experience with mentoring is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €80.000 and €100.000 gross per year based on knowledge and added value
- Good pension
- 25 vacation days
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Laptop or MacBook
- Free lunch
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Fun business activities
- Large training and conference budget
- Opportunity to work in Amsterdam or New York!
As a Senior Backend Golang Engineer Amsterdam, do you want to conquer the world by helping millions of people with the power of AI?