Vacature Senior NodeJS Product Developer Amsterdam | Be part of this Payment Revolution | Microservices, AWS, Mobile first | Up to €80.000 + benefits
Your Job: Senior NodeJS Product Developer Amsterdam | Microservices, AWS, Mobile first
- Do you want to be part of the revolution in the way we pay?
- Would you like to work full stack from Angular to Node to microservices to AWS?
- Do you feel drawn to work in a product environment start-up initiated by large players in the market, practically guaranteeing its success?
Then this is the job for you!
Your employer: Revolutionizing way global payments are done!
I bet you have come to Amsterdam with the quiet wish to join a company just before they made it big huh? To be part of an energized culture of passionate software engineers, working with cool new technology to make a difference in the world? My friend, you are in luck!
This medium sized technology company is single handedly working hard to revolutionize the way we pay. With great funding and being backed by all the bigger banks they seems like a sure thing! They already have great success in one of the European countries and now they are rolling out their product line in the Netherlands, after which all the other countries will follow. So lots of work still needs to be done!
The culture is very energized, tech savvy and very international. To make sure the best engineers have all they need to excel here they can look forward to great office facilities, have big budgets for going to seminars or buying the best tools/hardware and of course flexible working hours and working from home possibilities.
Your role: Senior NodeJS Product Developer Amsterdam | Microservices, AWS
Your portals will be fed by real-time localization and transaction data from truly millions and millions of transactions. This posing your challenge on how to visualize both and more in the best way. Your node backend will be part of the microservices architecture running on AWS Lambda. Being part of a modern development environment in all ways: a.o. websockets.io, Kubernetes, Docker, Automated Testing, CI / CD, you and the team will not be constrained technically to release as many times a day you see necessary.
As the system needs to be able to handle millions and millions of users in multiple countries with 0 downtime, you have your work cut out for you! As a part of the backend team you will be one of the very tech savvy software engineers that have achieved much in the field of API development, solving scalability/performance challenges and overall adhering to the most strict security standards (millions of people’s transactions are at stake). Next to this you will work closely with the native mobile and DevOps teams, to make the end result perfect. Furthermore will help share your knowledge with less experience team members, uphold excellent code quality and help with architectures decisions.
What is required?
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Autonomy in working with Node is necessary
- Experience working with a modern stack/tooling
- Experience with building REST or SOAP API’s
- A completed bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or similar would be preferred
- Experience with Microservices is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with AWS, Docker or Kubernetes would be a plus
- Experience with automated testing and continuous delivery would be a plus
What is offered?
- Up to € 80.000 based on 40 hours, based on knowledge, experience and added value
- 5% of your annual wage allocated for training/courses/seminars
- 25 vacation days, with the ability to buy 10 more
- Public transportation compensation
- Drinks on Friday
- Laptop or Macbook
- Great office facilities
- Located next to the train station so very easy to be reached!
- Being part of an amazing success story!
Are you ready to be at the heart of the next step in the way we pay?
Send your CV to Rik van Riessen via firstname.lastname@example.org