Vacature Senior Node Developer Amsterdam | Create a Sustainable World | Node Microservices, React/Redux, AI | Up to €70.000 + benefits
Your job: Senior Node Developer Amsterdam | Node, Microservices, Artificial Intelligence, React/Redux
- Are you passionate about being actively part of a mission to make a positive sustainable impact on the world?
- Would you love to work with a very modern stack: Node microservices, Webpack & Typescript, React/Redux; with the focus on continuous adoption of new technologies and frameworks?
- Do you like to coach juniors and mediors while having experienced senior full stack colleagues at your side to spar with?
Then this is the job for you!
Your employer: Company on a mission to make the world more Sustainable through modern web-tech
This company has been on the road only for a few years but has already made a huge impact on the lives of thousands of people who want to live more sustainably, but just did not know how! Their solution based on modern web-technologies has already gained traction with cities, municipalities and provinces which has given them very stable underground to take solid next steps and impact more lives.
They are growing into a position where they will be the data driven core of tangible consumer needs and concrete plans of action to drive sustainability, using AI for advanced data analytics over hundreds of data points. In the near future, whenever intelligence is needed on how to reach our countries’ sustainability goals, this will be the company that governments will turn to. And as this service platform is also hooked into Internet of Things technologies it will be all in real-time.
They highly value keeping their platform up to date and in tune with technological advances and feedback from their partners and user groups, which leads to regular Google Design Sprints to help it evolve.
Your role: Senior Node Developer Amsterdam | Microservices, AI, React/Redux
You as Senior Node Developer Amsterdam will have the chance to combine your passion for doing good in the world with high quality modern coding. Their platform runs on: Node microservices, React/Redux, Webpack & Typescript; with the focus on continuous adoption of new technologies and frameworks. The code is high quality with Unit-, Integration- and Acceptance tests.
You will be mostly involved in getting the upgraded version of the platform into production together with the team. Because of the modular and highly scalable codebase new features are added without a hassle so you can focus on creating beautiful code. They believe in giving developers full freedom in how they solve and implement use cases. As a Senior Node Developer Amsterdam it is up to you to work out your solution to get the desired output both on the screen as in the backend.
The team is flat, with the focus on putting people in a place where they can radiate their unique talent. You will be coaching juniors and mediors, and have experienced senior full stack colleagues at your side to spar with, have daily lunches and beers at the end of the week! This is all in the start-up atmosphere you are looking for.
What is required?
- Solid experience with Node Microservices is highly valued
- A proven record of learning new tech in a matter of days is valued highly
- Experience with coaching junior and/or medior engineers is a plus
- Experience with tooling & technologies like Webpack, GIT, Jira are plusses
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Docker is valued
- Experience with CI/CD, Unit- & Automated testing is a big plus
What is offered?
- Salary from €50.000 up to € 75.000,- annually incl. holiday pay based on 40hrs
- A start-up vibe and great mission
- Great office location, with a lot of inspiring companies in the same building
- 25 holidays
- Flexible hours
- Travel expenses covered
- Great hardware (laptop and screen)
- Quality lunches & Friday beers
- Trainings, meetups and conferences – all for your personal development
- Regular team activities
Do you want to make your mark on creating a sustainable world, one line of code at a time?
Please send your CV to Rik van Riessen via email@example.com