- Do you want to work in an environment where they can really help you grow your leadership and mentoring skills?
- Do you want to be part of an elite group of the best engineers, led by experienced trainers, coaches, mentors and community/conference organisers?
- How about working on ONLY the most awesome FinTech GREENFIELD projects here in Amsterdam?
- And to top it all of work with ES6, React(Native), Angular2, Vue Node, Webpack, Docker and CD?
Then you have come to the right place!
Your employer: Building the most Awesome Fintech Project company here in Amsterdam
Sometimes you look at a company and think: “Wow, I wish I has been part of that company where they just started out. That must have been an awesome ride!” Well, your chance has arrived! This company has best of both worlds: Vast capital, a strong vision, a very big network of most cutting edge FinTech clients/projects, amazing secondary benefits, 1 day per week paid to do PoC’s, R&D, be active in the community and spar with other Senior and Lead Engineering colleagues AND work with the most modern technologies while never having to leave the city of Amsterdam!
The idea is simple: Join an elite unite of only the best front and back end specialists to cherry pick and run the most cutting edge software projects for the Dutch Fintech Industry, with a full focus on Amsterdam! As their mother company is the main influencers in the global marketplace from the beginning of Information Technology Consultancy they already have a vast group of clients dying to work with these elite teams. We already have hired multiple top lead software engineers with whom you will get to work, but we are looking for more of the best!
Their goal is to help their wide range of market leading clients within FinTech to disrupt and innovate markets, with hundreds of thousands even millions of consumers customers. The scale is vast! They only work on cutting edge projects in which they can really make an impact; do what has not been done before. Leveraging concepts like Internet of Things, Microservices, Docker, DevOps and of course Scrum.
If you want to help build the leader of FinTech software projects here in Amsterdam, and really help make an impact in the lives of everyday people consuming these highly useful and innovative Financial services, this is for you!
In projects you will be the technological leaders towards customers, getting requirements, sparring with them, deciding on architecture and technology stack. This while sharing your growth with the lesser experienced members on the team, and learning from the lead on the path to become one yourself.
You will be feeding this hub of software engineering innovation and communicating about the applications for modernizing industries on online media channels, through meetups and at conferences. You will call the smartest engineers in the Amsterdam Area your colleagues, which will quickly grow into a unit of a few dozen professionals.
You will visit the most innovative departments of this global organization, making connections and adding the companies best practices to your own. And next to that, the main focus will be on the in house development of the necessary tools here in Amsterdam to be able to service the market with the highest quality available.
You will enjoy the luxury of an open office space built to scale, together with multiple disruptive companies. With them you can share insights while you have a beer to celebrate the week’s successes.
Are you up for this soon to be great FinTech innovator?
What is required?
- A technical Bachelor or Master’s degree or similar level
- Experience with setting up (complex) Frontend Architectures
- Experience with Angular, React(native), VueJS, Polymer or NodeJS are pluses
- Experience with Webpack is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Unit Testing, TDD, Automated Testing or End to End testing is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 55.000 and € 65.000 gross per year + up to 12% of your annual wage
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- A permanent contract from the get go!
- Fully paid travel expenses
- Big budgets for going to seminars and conferences in the Netherlands and abroad
- Very generous pension
- 26 holidays
- Mobile phone
- Home internet
- Detailed personal development plan
Do you want to be part of this success story to be?
Please send your CV to Rik van Riessen via firstname.lastname@example.org