Vacature Senior Front-end Developer Amsterdam | International Fast Growing Paas Start-up | Millions of users trough Europe | UX/UI CI/CD, Mobile First | up to €75.000
Your job: Senior Front-end Developer Amsterdam | Fusion of luxury and impact
- Do you want to be part of the CoolBlue of B2B in a fast growing start-up, funded by a billion dollar parent company?
- Do you like to focus on creating superior UI/UX and think about the customer journey for millions of users?
- How about having perks like training budget as much as needed, lots of freedom, pizza sessions, great hardware of choice and daily fresh meals (made by professional chef)?
- Would you like to work in a great place with a beautiful view over the city center of Amsterdam?
Then this is what you have been waiting for!
Your employer: Young rapidly growing international PaaS start-up with huge funding
The founding fathers of this start-up have worked for Google but also many other comparable successful companies who focussed on boosting and scaling up start-ups. Their CTO who has been an engineer himself has helped the transitioning of many Dutch start-ups to growth stage companies. This start-up is in great hands not only because of the deep knowledge, experience and innovative approach they have, but also being cash-rich. They are part of a billion dollar multinational company that fully backs them. This means great budgets for training, the best hardware, great salary, no worries about if it could be achieved due to the lack of resources.
This start-up is true to the start-up culture, a lot of freedom, friendly environment were management is easy to approach, fast decisions making but without the pressure. In less than a half year they have already doubled the amount of employees they have and because of the immense growth they want to double that again before the end of the year. They want to dominate the European market and each quarter add new countries who can use their platform. The front-end developer that they are looking for can have impact on millions of users and be part of the next big thing in their marketplace.
Your role: Senior front-end Developer Amsterdam | Be part of the Growth and have a Huge Impact on the Front-end of Millions of people.
As an Senior front-end Developer Amsterdam you will be focusing on the customer journey. Your help is needed in developing new user-facing features. Together with your team you will ensure the technical feasibility of the UI/UX designs. Your colleagues are solid software engineers who put a lot of value to the quality of the code. You will work with methods like Agile in a small scrum team and will be working with a fully automated CI/CD with Docker. They have a mobile first focus, so you can achieve the right combination between mobile and web.
You will join their multinational scrum team. Every Monday they start the week off together from all departments, around noon they all have a big (and free) lunch together. With diverse teams with multiple nationalities they try to keep their lunch just as diverse and fresh. Everybody works in the same space at large personal desks, with a great view over the city center of Amsterdam. They like to do many activities with the team like pizza sessions but also going on boat trips. When it is a Friday they usually end the day with music and drinks.
What is required
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with professional software development
- Experience with JQuery or Bootstrap is a big plus
- Experience with Mobile First is a big plus
- Experience in Agile environments (Scrum, Code Reviews) is a big plus
- Experience with LESS or SASS is a big plus
- Experience with HTML5 or CSS3 is a big plus
- Experience with Bamboo and Jenkins are a big plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and process automation is a plus
What is offered?
- Between €44.000 and €75.000 per year, based on relevant knowledge and experience
- Flexible work hours
- 25 holidays
- Choice of Laptop or Macbook
- Great pension
- Possibilities to visit conferences and seminars
- Training budget, as much as needed
- Pizza sessions, boat trips, knowledge sharing sessions
- Fresh made free lunch and Friday afternoon drinks
- Great coffee!
- Have impact and flat hierarchy
- Full reimbursement of travel costs
- easy accessible by public transport
Are you ready to have a lot of impact with comfort?