Vacature React Frontend Developer Amsterdam region | Build a React platform for a tangible global IoT solution | Work from home or remote as much as you want! | Up to € 60.000 + benefits
Your new position: React Frontend Developer Amsterdam region
- Do you want to have a physical impact on hundreds of millions over the entire world?
- Would you like to build a React / Redux platform for a game changing Internet of Things solution?
- Do you want to sit around regularly with the end users to gather feedback & create your software?
- Would you like to have a lot of freedom and work from home as much as you want?
Your new employer: A technology company specialized in IoT with an international scope.
This internet of things organization specializes in a tangible application of technology. Their sensor technology combined with their software solutions, make for an ever more dominant position in the market of in- and outdoor tracking of devices. Here value is added to provide information to all stakeholders in this specific sector: From analysis to which device is used where and for what purpose, to heat monitoring, or devising complete workflows for personnel. And there is a very big chance that you came across their devices yourself.
This organization started by making a price winning sensor device smarter than its competitors, solving some crucial problems. This paved the way to expand and build new applications and features on top of it. The possibilities for their products now seems endless and some very big players are lined up to use their technology and devices. It’s a multidisciplinary environment with people of backgrounds working here, ranging from hardware engineers to marketing people and to software developers. Projects are conducted closely together with clients and with team mates.
The culture is open and very free, you can work from home whenever want. If you are looking for freedom and flexibility in your work, while making huge impact in a vary tangible market: this is your next employer.
Your new job: React Frontend developer
As the new React Frontend developer, you will work on the most impactful project so far undertaken by this organization. On top an already impressive list of clients, now one of the leading and most well-known global players in the field chose this startup to implement their devices and software worldwide! For this (multi-year) project a completely new React interface should be built. This interface should make it possible for clients to localize, map and analyze devices and workflows worldwide. This is a fantastic chance to set up a very impactful and tangible React solution, but it will also set the standard for the future: What is developed here, will be an international standard.
If you are looking for freedom to make decisions while learning about and taking the lead in React, here you will have a great opportunity. The software you will build will be used by thousands of professionals worldwide and have an impact on literally hundreds of millions of people.
The new React Frontend developer will get a lot of room and support to build the platform close to the customer, you will sit around with the end users on a regular basis. From there you will set up the overall architecture and develop innovative features related to mapping, analysis and workflows, largely from scratch! And As this organization is growing rapidly, you can build a team around you to keep building world class Internet of Things software. So if you are looking for a challenge and build an impactful software solution very close to the fire: This is it.
Looking for an impactful React challenge?
What do we need from you?
- 1+ years of professional experience with React
- A Bachelor or Master degree in IT, computer science or similar
- Passion for building Single Page Applications
- Experience with gathering customer needs is a big plus
- Experience with setting up architecture is a plus
- Experience with coaching junior and/or medior engineers is a plus
- Experience with frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, SASS are plusses
- Experience with tooling & technologies like Webpack, GIT, Jira are plusses
- Experience with CI/CD, Unit- & Automated testing is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 60.000,- annually
- Very flexible working hours
- Work from home as much as you want
- Laptop of choice
- Nice office right in the middle of the action!
- Budgets for trainings and meetups
- An impressive ride to success